Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: X24 with dock (CD Reader), and two power adapters $50

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
rckrchrdsn
Freshman Member

FS: X24 with dock (CD Reader), and two power adapters $50

#1 Post by rckrchrdsn » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:10 pm

The X24 is 1100 MHz/684MB RAM/30GB HD. The HD is not original. The dock comes with floppy and CD reader. The X24 has a Dlink W650g PC Card wireless adapter. The screen is 1024x768. It boots fine into XP. In fact, I am typing this on IE 8 on the X24. The battery says a full charge at 2.5 hrs is available, but suddenly clicks off after 15 minutes. Stays on forever with adapter plugged in. There are XP drivers for the networking cards and Thinkpad drivers, I will give you on a CD. I will be blanking the drive so no OS comes with this system.

I used to refurbish these units and give them to my nieces and nephews for college.

I also have an internal PCI wireless card made for the X24 along with the parts to install the antenna in the display cover. That would be $15 which is what I paid for it.

Shipping is whatever Region B USPS Priority postage is to you. I accept checks/MO's with delay for deposit or PayPal. I will update you on the postage once you tell me your address. I don't think it will be over $15 anywhere.

Thanks for reading.

Rick
Main X31 Vista Ult 1.6Mhz CPU 2Gb RAM 160Gb HD Artheros 54Mbit Wifi,
3-X31s XP, X24 XP, X22 XP, X21 XP, lots of parts for all of them.