I installed PowerManager 3.66 (8mu416ww.exe) at my new T420 and now have the following unexpected problems not recognized before at my T60.Problems:
- Left click on PM icon in task pane starts the PM itself instead of showing available Profiles as expected.
- Why PM was installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)" even if the download should be good for 64-bit systems?
- How can I switch between PM profiles now without starting PM all the time?
- Is PM really supporting 64-bit systems?
- Should I use Windows 7 integrated power management instead of PM?
If so, how can I define custom "Charging Thresholds" in Windows 7?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.