Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 09, 2012 12:05 am
- Forum: ThinkPad W500/W510/W520 and W700/W701 Series
- Topic: After a one year run, how's the W520 holding up? Would you..
- Replies: 35
- Views: 12216
Had to wait to get this last April, as the new chips weren't in it yet. This is my fifth T'pad since the mid-90s, my main machine. i7-2820QM, 8G, Win7 64-bit, 500G HD Small issue: every once in a great while, it completely loses sound output. Reboot corrects it. Maybe happened three times in a year....
- Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:55 pm
- Forum: ThinkPad T40/T41/T42/T43 Series
- Topic: How to elim the IBM Diagnostics partition
- Replies: 2
- Views: 895
:?: Got a T42, has a Hitachi "40 G" onboard, partitioned as 30G NTFS and the rest as an IBM 'special' partition. I have since upgraded the onboard HD to 100G. Works great, sees the shock-protection, works great. Trying to recycle the old drive. I could reformat the NTFS partition, but can't seem to ...