Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 am
- Forum: ThinkPad X200/201/220 and X300/301 Series
- Topic: X301 1600mhz RAM upgrade failure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6081
Hello, I've a support case where I was requested to upgrade a X301 with some RAM, price was a big issue, so I found some Corsair CMSO8GX3M2A1600C11, 2x4gb modules, and ordered them. The client then proceeds to install them himself and gets the beepcode 1 long followed by 3 short, which indicates som...
- Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 am
- Forum: ThinkPad R, A, G and Z Series
- Topic: R51 middle-mouse not working with Ultranav said to "nei
- Replies: 0
- Views: 314
Hello, I just bought a use R51 (2888), which apart from a dead battery, is in near mint condition. I installed my own stripped down WinXP on it for maximum XP performance and proceded to download drivers and useful utilities from the official site . It boots swiftly and runs great! I don't like the ...