Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:21 am
- Forum: ThinkPad T400/410/420 and T500/510/520 Series
- Topic: Is it possible at all to place either a t520/w520 fan inside a standard t420? Has it ever been done before?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 291
Is it possible at all to place either a t520/w520 fan inside a standard t420? Has it ever been done before?
I have a t420 that i upgraded to a 2960xm. It's pretty cool under linux, but gets throttled on windows 10. Just wondering if it was possible to add a bigger fan
- Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 pm
- Forum: ThinkPad T4x Series
- Topic: Those who own the 15" T4xp laptops, how useful are they in 2017?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 401
I was thinking about buying one, but they're pretty expensive on ebay (upwards 200+). Is the uxga and form factor in your opinion worth the money? What are the pros and cons? Do the old school ports work under linux (parallel port etc). I own a 14" t42 for context, and I fitted a uxga screen onto a ...
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:59 pm
- Forum: OS-X Questions
- Topic: X230T, hackintosh, and coreboot
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1550
I have an x230T and would like to make a hackintosh out of it. If I flash the bios using coreboot and use the payload seabios to flush out the whitelist, will there be any problems installing macos on my hard drive?