Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
I'm selling my beloved W520, because I've switched my line of work, and need less horsepower, more mobility. I've used it lightly, and loved it heavily.
It has everything that you want in that ThinkPad. And it is in tip top shape.
- Quadro 2000
- 160 Intel SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 2 batteries (the small one and the big one)
- 1920x1080 display
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- Optical Drive
- Fingerprint Reader
The bonus stuff:
- 750GB WD Black with a newmodeus Caddy
- Docking Station (with its own Power Supply)
- Wireless Lenovo ThinkPad style Keyboard & Mouse
- Laptop Sleve
- DisplayPort to HDMI dongle
- Upgraded to Windows 10 (and I can format & install any OS you want).
I do not know how much it's worth, but I'm hoping for all of that to fund most of my new purchase (probably a T470).
So, the price I'm starting with for all of the above is $1000. Anyone interested?
I'm in London, UK, so pickup around that area can be arranged.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests