Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
- Posts: 15680
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am
- Location: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania
1) A complete 14" SXGA+ (1400x1050) LCD assembly, everything included, plug and play. The lid is *very* worn, nothing broken but sports quite a few scratches and overall general wear. The screen is clear and bright but has a couple of pressure marks. $15
2) Keyboard FRU 39T0581, for 14" R5x and T4x series only, somewhat shiny, could use a cleaning, fully functional. $5
3) IBM (Atheros chipped) ABG II wireless card. $5
4) A 14" T4x plastic base with motherboard (bad - SouthBridge failure), keyboard bezel, palmrest with FPR (has the usual crack under lower buttons), 1.86 CPU, modem...etc. No media drive, fan, battery, RAM, HDD cover/caddy. Free.
Prices do NOT include shipping.
PM or email me directly to tataslonATaol.com with any questions/concerns.
Last bumped by ajkula66 on Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 pm.
George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)
AARP club members:A31p, T43pSF
Abused daily: R61
PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests