Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Thinkpad T410

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Whitieiii

Thinkpad T410

#1 Post by Whitieiii » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Now that I'm going through all my machines I don't need the T410 anymore it served well before the T430 and A30 came here but now it doesn't have a use anymore as it's too new for some of my needs and too old for other needs... it will come with the factory original build of Windows 7 (although no restore disks came with the machine, just recovery partion) it has 4GB of ram, an i5-520 cpu, and a mechanical HDD 320GB.... will also throw in the ultrabay HDD adapter for free (never got an optical drive with this machine) also there is also a row of pixels going out on the screen and it may be an easy fix but I'm lowering the price because of this... also since I never originally got a power adapter with this machine I'm short on one now but if you really need one I'll include one for an additional $10.... it's a great machine if upgraded but with all my uses it just doesn't fit in anymore and hope to see it go to a good home before going up on craigslist

I'm selling for $75 without power adapter or $85 with a power adapter
My Collection:
A30 Pentium 3 512MB ram 60GB HDD Win 98SE
HP 8460p 2nd gen i7 8GB ram 500GB HDD Radeon 6470m Win 7
T440p 4th gen i7 12GB ram GT 730m 1TB SSD Win 10
X1 Extreme Gen 2 16GB ram 1650 M-Q 1TB SSD Win 10
x260 6th gen i-series
Mum's T440s 4th gen i5 8GB ram 300GB SSD Win 10