Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: ThinkPad W541

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
jeffbaichina
Sophomore Member

FS: ThinkPad W541

#1 Post by jeffbaichina » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm

This listing is for a Lenovo ThinkPad W541 I purchased personally as a CTO (Configured To Order) model with mostly the highest specs. This ThinkPad was used in smoke-free environment as a compiling server, and it proves to provide great performance and stability. The machine is in great shape as it was barely moved around (and for this reason I'm selling this for a desktop computer - which should do me better with compiling software; pictures 1-4).

This model also comes with the optional RAID ROM, which allows for RAID disk array configuration on a low-level setting - via Intel Rapid Storage Technology Option ROM (picture 9).

A list of specifications:

- Intel Core i7 4910MQ, up to 3.9GHz
- 4*8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 2*500GB WD Black HDD @ 7200RPM (RAID)
- 32GB m.2 SSD (used as cache drive)
- NVIDIA Quadro K2100M
- 1080p screen
- Colour calibratot included
- Smart card reader

This listing includes the laptop and its charger only. Please do message me if you needed more information or photos, thank you!

Asking for USD $1200 shipped, or alternatively, bid on eBay, from $899. Offers welcome (I'm actually not sure about the pricing)...

eBay listing (and 9 pictures): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad ... 2746989227