Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: Thinkpad X61 Tablet $50 + ship

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
digitania
Freshman Member

FS: Thinkpad X61 Tablet $50 + ship

#1 Post by digitania » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 am

I need to sell off some of the Thinkpads and parts that are sitting around my home office not being used.

This is an X61 convertible tablet (MT 7760-CTO). It has an L7500 CPU (1.6GHz) and 2GB of memory. The display is a 1024x768 Flexview from an X60 (the original display for this unit was cracked and the entire lid and hinge was replaced). It has an 80GB HDD that has been wiped (NO OS will be installed). It *does* have a stylus, but it does NOT have a battery of any kind, nor does it have a charger (though I can include one for extra $$ if needed). The system boots and works just fine with no issues. It's just been sitting around for a long time and needs to find a home with someone that can put it to good use.

Cosmetically, it's in good shape, save some scratches on the memory door and some light handling marks. The screen is in nice condition with no dead pixels or scratches that I can see. The lid latch is wonky, though -- it doesn't hold well. I'm not going to invest any time into fixing it.

Asking $50 plus shipping, and I'll ship anywhere in the world.

Please note that if you reply, I may not reply quickly, but rest assured I *will* reply. I'm traveling a lot these days on business -- 4-5 days a week, and sometimes internationally -- and traveling/working some very long days some days. I *will* respond as soon as I can get to my email -- which isn't always available to me, especially internationally.

Thanks for looking.