Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

WTB: 701C with AMD P5 CPU

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
mimarsinan

WTB: 701C with AMD P5 CPU

#1 Post by mimarsinan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi there,

This is my first post here - I am quite excited to join this community! :D

I am looking for a Thinkpad 701C with an AMD P5 CPU, and best available RAM/HDD capacity.

I also want a DOS/Windows 3.1/OS/2 3.x compatible CD drive (PC Card), and again a DOS/Windows 3.1/OS/2 3.x compatible NIC.

I will pay via my US PayPal account, however I will need the unit shipped to my address in Ankara, TURKEY.

For shipping, UPS must be used - to ensure the package gets through customs easily. I will of course pay the UPS S&H as well.

I would prefer a seller who can declare a low value for UPS. This is necessary to ensure I can claim the package from customs.

Unfortunately, large declared values, or non-UPS shipments, may result in a package getting flagged as a commercial shipment.

Once that happens, there is nothing I can do as a person to claim it, I'd need to setup an import company, which is ridiculous.

So if you have a high quality device with these attributes, and agree to these shipping terms, please send me an offer!

I am looking forward to realizing higher than 1 FPS rates flying MS Flight Simulator 5.1 out of the Caribbean on this box!

Thanks,
Sinan