Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

WTB: a T450/T460/T470 and a P50/P51 256 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM, W10 64Pro

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
bhuiyan
Freshman Member

WTB: a T450/T460/T470 and a P50/P51 256 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM, W10 64Pro

#1 Post by bhuiyan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Dear all,

I am an old forum member based in Nagoya, Japan. I want to replace my current T400s (16:10) with a portable 14 inch, may be with a T450/T460/T470 (I have used T430s but the screen feels small though I like having access to the DVD drive) and another 15.6 inch P50/P51 workstation (though seems heavier). I am open to suggestions to other machines too. I am an academic, mainly work with MATLAB and MS-office software and my internet browser remains open with many tabs. I never game though. Either should have at least 256 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM, (more is better) W10 64 Pro installed and activated. Everything should work properly. My budget is US$850 max for the workstation and may be US$550 max for the portable (including shipping to Japan and import charges).

Please inform if you have anything to sell either here or via eBay listing. Also please advise if I am looking for the wrong stuff.

I have Verified PayPal confirmed address and I can also pay by credit card. If shipping to Japan is a problem for you, I can arrange a US based parcel forwarder so that you can ship to an address within USA.

Regards

Shoaib