Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

LF/WTB X230

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
python

LF/WTB X230

#1 Post by python » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 am

Hi,

I'm looking for X230 with excellent case. I don't care much about the HDD/RAM - it could be any (or absent). CPU could be i5/i7 (with i5 preferred) I'm looking for a case without the scratches and cracks, with the keyboard without shiny spots (or with very little of them), etc. Screen should be without any issues. I prefer stock configuration: without any replaced / repaired parts. I don't care much about the battery (but if it is presented I prefer original, so BIOS stays unmodified). In general, it should look like new / very little used and be in a working condition.

I know I'm asking a bit much, but I'm ready to pay above average for a good one. I can't find any suitable laptops on eBay / local stores, so asking here. If you have one, please, send / post high-resolution (not 4k, but not 320x200 either) photos of the: top (lid), bottom, all 4 sides, keyboard and screen.

Thanks in advance.

jronald
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Re: LF/WTB X230

#2 Post by jronald » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Shoot Larry and email, Josh his ebay person, had some a month or so ago, and the worst one was a solid 8 out of 10. Great people to work with. Not connected too, but i stop by at least once a month.
larry@triangleecycling.com
http://triangleecycling.com/

Ron
I see in my son's eyes, each day, the wonders I have squandered fortunes to possess and have sought my entire lifetime to attain. jrr 09/2011

T400's and T500's