Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Price cut NOW $4.99 ea. 2GB PC2-6400S DDR2 RAM Modules & other T60/61/R61 parts

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
zerotetration

Price cut NOW $4.99 ea. 2GB PC2-6400S DDR2 RAM Modules & other T60/61/R61 parts

#1 Post by zerotetration » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:35 am

Price dropped to $4.99 each.

I have a number of different brand used 2GB modules of DDR2 PC2-6400S modules. These are used in machines like the T61 / R61 / X61 and similar. Two 2 GB modules can make a 4 GB upgrade kit. I can match brands and date codes depending on availability if requested. Hynix, Samsung, Naya, Micron, Elipda, Kingston other major (and minor brands).

ASKING $4.99 per module, volume discount negotiable, free shipping. To pay PM me your order request and I will give you my paypal information. If you do not use Paypal or want to pay via cash in mail I will accept that as well AND give you a discount at $4 per module. No checks or money orders.

To pay via cash in mail you will need to wait until your payment arrives before I ship your order unless you are a known and trusted customer. Returns accepted but buyer pays return shipping and if it appears that the items have been altered (other than by shipping damage) or that they are not the original items I sent then I reserve the right to not refund in those cases, at my discretion.

If there are any issues with your order just PM me and I will do me best to resolve it to your complete satisfaction. If you have a positive experience please just post your feedback as a reply to this thread to assure other buyers.

I also have various plastic parts (bezels, palmrests, etc) for T61 and R61 and T60 and similar models. If you are interested in a part just PM me and I will let you know a price and if I have it.

I also have WIFI cards from the same era laptops and other assorted parts.

I have a few complete LCD display assemblies in good condition.