Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Lot of 24 PCS DDR2 SDRAM PC2-6400S 2 GB module size T61 / X61 / R61

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
zerotetration

Lot of 24 PCS DDR2 SDRAM PC2-6400S 2 GB module size T61 / X61 / R61

#1 Post by zerotetration » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 pm

I have four (4) lots of 24 PCS of mixed brand DDR2 SDRAM 800 mhz, PC2-6400S. These chips are good for upgrading T60 / T61 / R61 / X61 and similar machines. If you install two you can upgrade a 2 or 3 GB machine to 4 GB. I am trying to get rid of these lots. Asking $90 ($3.75 per module x 24 modules) or BEST offer. Price includes 'free shipping' for USA buyers only. The chips are individually packaged in an anti-static sleeves. They are untested but assumed to be used working pulls. Good for upgrades for these older but still capable machines (I use an X61 daily) or resale. If interested please PM me with an offer. If interested in purchasing request my PayPal email address via PM.

Please make sure you PM me your correct shipping address after making payment. Cash payments negotiable. These 24 PCS lots are packaged and must sell as unit, not selling individual chips from these lots.

I also have 14 matched pairs of 2GB size (4GB total per pair) Hynix PC2-6400S DDR2 RAM available. Asking $11.00 per pair or best offer. $10 if paying via cash in mail. You can purchase 1 to 14 pairs depending on how many you want and availability.

I also have around 15-20 individual 2GB Nanya modules PC2-6400S DDR RAM.

I also have other brands in smaller quantity.

Trying to liquidate these parts.

If you want to make a purchase, simply PM for my PayPal address. Then I will respond with that. Make payment and PM me your address and name. I require an ADDRESS to ship to. I will ship as soon as I see PayPal payment and have an address.

Cash or crypto currency (Litecoin) also possible for payment. PM me if interested.

USA buyers only. If you are outside the US probably not worth it, since outgoing international US shipping is very expensive to subsidize incoming <$1 e-packets coming from China and India...