Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

SOLD - IBM PC-110 Collection (CANADA ONLY)

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
johnblade

SOLD - IBM PC-110 Collection (CANADA ONLY)

#1 Post by johnblade » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:10 pm

I am in a pickle right now (going to be out of a job soon) and need to sell off my IBM PC-110 I manage to own. For now, this is only for Canada members who are interested in this collection as I won't able to ship it out outside of Canada and I need to sell it off by the end of this month or else it will go to the trash because of my situation.

What you're getting is two IBM PC-110 units and all the accessories which come with the unit. I would say the 2nd unit won't have an AC adapter but it come with an ethernet Adapter. Both have some issue. The 1st unit have a bad screen and a battery leakage damaging but it's still working when use external screen. The 2nd unit have a good screen (maybe not as bright anymore) and do turn on but won't able to continue after boot up. The original plan was going to take it apart and put it together as a one unit itself by fixing the issue of both unit to make into one which should fix all the issue. Unfortunately, something came up which now make this project not possible and it's better to give it to someone who is committed to try to fix this unit.

For more pics, the link below is the detail pics of the 1st unit and all the parts which come with it when I got it.
https://imgur.com/a/Ywl1l

The link below is a pic of the 2nd unit itself which don't have the bad screen.
https://i.imgur.com/wnMDY39.jpg

As for the amount, I am asking for $400 CAD for the entire collection plus shipping (I would need to know your address so, I can calculate the shipping cost). If you live near to Toronto or don't mind the drive, you can pick it up at my location so you don't pay the shipping cost. I do hope someone will pick it up before the end of this month as I don't like the idea to throw this entire collection down the trash.

johnblade

Re: FS - IBM PC-110 Collection (CANADA ONLY)

#2 Post by johnblade » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Item is already sold and the thread is closed. Thanks for everyone.

Thinkpad4by3
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

Re: FS - IBM PC-110 Collection (CANADA ONLY)

#3 Post by Thinkpad4by3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm

You can use the lock tool in the thread editor to lock this thread.
Thinkpad4by3's Law of the Universe.

The efficiency of two screens equally sized with equal numbers if pixels are equal. The time spent by a 4:3 user complaining about 16:9 is proportional to the inefficiency working with a 16:9 display, therefore the amount of useful work extracted is equal.