Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

SOLD: Vintage 2x COMOS (S. Korean TOSHIBA) Libretto 30 CTX subnotebook + accesories, first Toshiba mini notebook

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
DaniTD

SOLD: Vintage 2x COMOS (S. Korean TOSHIBA) Libretto 30 CTX subnotebook + accesories, first Toshiba mini notebook

#1 Post by DaniTD » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi!
As I used this forum long time ago to put my R500 on track as a mere reader, I remembered this maybe can be of interest here.

I am selling a box with 2 Toshiba Libretto 30 CTK (branded COMOS Telecom for the South Korean market, but made in Japan). They are in its original packaging, plastics, etc. They seem to be brand new, since I powered up one of them and the Windows 95 installation program started right away, which has been completed by me (the one shown powered up). The other one has not been tested or powered up by me, so I suppose it is with Windows still not installed but I can't guarantee anything about its function. They have the size of approximately a VHS tape.

The contents of the box are as follows:

2x Toshiba (COMOS) Libretto 30 CTK (PA1236C9K) with their respective batteries (probably both batteries are dead, the one I tested was with AC plug on)
1x Original COMOS AC/DC power supply
1x Owner's manual
2x Trackpad pad replacements
1x COMOS mini docking station (port replicator CAB0331AK)

The hardware specifications following Wikipedia are:

Processor: AMD 586 DX4 100 MHz,
Memory: 8 MB RAM (20 MB max.)
Hard drive: 500 MB hard disk,
Screen: 6.1" TFT display
Dimensions: 210×115×34

Wikipedia: "There have been many different models. The first Libretto models, the L20 & L30 used 486 processors from Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and were only available in Japan (Although the L30 was also assembled and Marketed in South Korea under the Comos Brand name)".

Review: https://translate.google.com/translate? ... topage%3D6

Photos: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AteyckAbauyFhNRVJpyrR0Luiv2pNQ

IMPORTANT!: please bear in mind that these are very old computer equipment which has not been extensively tested, so this doesn't have any kind of warranty and no returns are accepted. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Price: 340€ + shipping, PayPal FF transfer preferred. Item is located in Spain.
Last edited by DaniTD on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hwattys

Re: FS: 2 COMOS (S. Korean TOSHIBA) Libretto 30 CTX subnotebook + accesories, first Toshiba mini notebook

#2 Post by hwattys » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:45 am

So the asking price is for both computers?

DaniTD

Re: FS: 2 COMOS (S. Korean TOSHIBA) Libretto 30 CTX subnotebook + accesories, first Toshiba mini notebook

#3 Post by DaniTD » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 am

Yes, price is for the complete set!

Regards

DaniTD

Re: SOLD: Vintage 2x COMOS (S. Korean TOSHIBA) Libretto 30 CTX subnotebook + accesories, first Toshiba mini notebook

#4 Post by DaniTD » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Sold! :D