Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Post Reply
Message
Author
ajkula66
SuperUserGeorge
SuperUserGeorge
Posts: 16571
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am
Location: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, USA

LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#1 Post by ajkula66 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:18 am

I know this is a long shot but it costs me nothing to ask here... :mrgreen:

Looking for an X6x keyboard with a Slovenian layout, in working condition.

PM or email me directly to tataslonATaol.com
...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules...(King Crimson)

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

FlexView AARP club members:A31p, T43pSF, X60T

Abused daily: X200s


PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.

manmanmanman
Freshman Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Brezice, Slovenia

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#2 Post by manmanmanman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Hopefully you dont mind me asking, but why do you need a slovenian X6* keyboard? :)
Dont have one anymore, sorry!
ATM: X200s, A31p, T40, T410, A31, T42p
RIP: T61, R52, T41x2, X61s, T500, T42

ajkula66
SuperUserGeorge
SuperUserGeorge
Posts: 16571
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am
Location: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#3 Post by ajkula66 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:19 pm

manmanmanman wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 pm
Hopefully you dont mind me asking, but why do you need a slovenian X6* keyboard? :)
Dont have one anymore, sorry!
Nothing for you to be sorry for. Maybe you'll just bump into one somewhere and let me know... :D

While the official name for the layout in IBM/Lenovo HMMs is "Slovenian" I'm certain that you're aware of the fact that other languages spoken in former YU maintain the same or very similar layout, including my native language.

My X60T is the only ThinkPad that I currently own without such a keyboard.
...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules...(King Crimson)

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

FlexView AARP club members:A31p, T43pSF, X60T

Abused daily: X200s


PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.

manmanmanman
Freshman Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Brezice, Slovenia

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#4 Post by manmanmanman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:21 pm

ajkula66 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:19 pm
manmanmanman wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 pm
Hopefully you dont mind me asking, but why do you need a slovenian X6* keyboard? :)
Dont have one anymore, sorry!
Nothing for you to be sorry for. Maybe you'll just bump into one somewhere and let me know... :D

While the official name for the layout in IBM/Lenovo HMMs is "Slovenian" I'm certain that you're aware of the fact that other languages spoken in former YU maintain the same or very similar layout, including my native language.

My X60T is the only ThinkPad that I currently own without such a keyboard.
Best of luck with your search, sadly no keyboard here atm...Regarding X6*'s, there is only an X60s...for 175eur :P
ATM: X200s, A31p, T40, T410, A31, T42p
RIP: T61, R52, T41x2, X61s, T500, T42

ajkula66
SuperUserGeorge
SuperUserGeorge
Posts: 16571
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am
Location: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#5 Post by ajkula66 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:54 pm

manmanmanman wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Best of luck with your search, sadly no keyboard here atm...Regarding X6*'s, there is only an X60s...for 175eur :P
I'm a stubborn old dog... :D ...and a patient one at that. Took me a decade to find one for my A31p, but I finally did...came from your old machine I believe... :mrgreen:
...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules...(King Crimson)

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

FlexView AARP club members:A31p, T43pSF, X60T

Abused daily: X200s


PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.

wujstefan
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 am
Location: Tarnow, Poland

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#6 Post by wujstefan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:40 am

ajkula66 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:54 pm
...came from your old machine I believe... :mrgreen:
This is correct ^^
Too many thinkpads not enough time!
(stable under reduction)

manmanmanman
Freshman Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Brezice, Slovenia

Re: LF: X6x keyboard with Slovenian layout, FRU 39T7288

#7 Post by manmanmanman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm

wujstefan wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:40 am
ajkula66 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:54 pm
...came from your old machine I believe... :mrgreen:
This is correct ^^
Glad the machine was of good use, did it get a new KB ? :P
ATM: X200s, A31p, T40, T410, A31, T42p
RIP: T61, R52, T41x2, X61s, T500, T42

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Marketplace - Forum Members only”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests