Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

51nb X330 Interest Check/Group Buy

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Padgriffin

51nb X330 Interest Check/Group Buy

#1 Post by Padgriffin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:51 am

I'm currently planning to forward KK's X330 worldwide. These are X230, Modified with a XPS 13 FHD display by KK from 51nb. Currently I'm checking for interest for orders- final prices will depend on demand.

FAQ:
  • How Much will they cost?
A i5-3230M X330 for example, is estimated to cost ~$350+Shipping From Hong Kong.
  • What options will there be?
I'll be offering CPU Options all the way from i5-3320M to the Quad Core i7-3165QE, optional mSATA3 +USB 3.0 Adapter Boards, Classic keyboards and Unlocked BIOSes.
  • Why don't I just order from LCDFans/Superbuy?
I will be using Paypal as a Primary Payment Method, which is safer and easier than simply wiring money to China with no promise of the laptop arriving, and as I'm based in Hong Kong and have a good command of English, communication will be much easier. KK is... Difficult to communicate with, as he's not often on his Taobao account- a simple price check ended up spanning 3 days, and he has been known to refuse to ship to Superbuy warehouses, for some unexplained reason. His unorthodox ordering system also means you can't use Google Translate to order, as it requires you to actually talk with him.
  • Sounds Great? Where do I sign up?
You can either leave a comment here with any questions you might have, PM me, or Email me at Thinkpads[at]Protonmail.com. No, Seriously, feel free to ask away, I'll be answering any questions you have to throw at me.

RealBlackStuff
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: 51nb X330 Interest Check/Group Buy

#2 Post by RealBlackStuff » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:57 am

People here will want to see references before buying from a stranger!
Lovely day for a Guinness! (the Real Black Stuff). And pigs CAN fly!
Check out The Boardroom for Parts, Mods and Other Services.