Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

[HK] 51nb X330 Limited Group Buy

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Padgriffin

[HK] 51nb X330 Limited Group Buy

#1 Post by Padgriffin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:28 am

51nb X330 orders will finally be happening! After many hours of painstakingly attempting to negotiate in Mandarin, I finally will be able to take orders for the X330. Due to restrictions on shipping, none of these will have Batteries included.

Prices (In HKD)

• CPU | SSD | RAM | Price ($HKD)
    ---|---|---|------------
    i5-3320M | N/A | N/A | 3770
    i7-3520M | 128GB mSATA | 4GB | 5240
    i7-3615QE | N/A | N/A | 7810
    i7-3615QE | 128GB mSATA | 8GB | 8210
  • Options | Price ($HKD)
    -------|------------
    Classic Keyboard | 150
    mSATA/USB3 | 220
    Unlocked BIOS | 50
The number of orders will be **limited**. Only 15 Orders will be taken for this GB, and users who have contacted me in the past regarding orders will have priority. First come, first served.

FAQ

How do I order/pay?

* You should email me with the options you want at x330[at]pm.me. I will send you my PayPal details and shipping costs.

How long will it take to ship my order?

* My current estimate is around 2-4 Weeks after your order is processed.

How will you ship my order?

* All orders will be going through Hong Kong Post.

Why not quote in USD?

* Because currency conversion is a hassle, and is subject to change at any time.

Why don't I just order from LCDFans/Superbuy?

* I will be using Paypal as a Primary Payment Method, which is safer and easier than simply wiring money to China with no promise of the laptop arriving, and as I'm based in Hong Kong and have a good command of English, communication will be much easier. KK is... Difficult to communicate with, as he's not often on his Taobao account- a simple price check ended up spanning 3 days, and he has been known to refuse to ship to Superbuy warehouses, for some unexplained reason. His unorthodox ordering system also means you can't use Google Translate to order, as it requires you to actually talk with him.

I have a question, how do I contact you?

* Feel free to ask any and all questions either in this thread, or at x330[at]pm.me. I will be happy to answer them.

Approved by /r/Thinkpadsforsale.