Prices (In HKD)
- CPU | SSD | RAM | Price ($HKD)
i5-3320M | N/A | N/A | 3770
i7-3520M | 128GB mSATA | 4GB | 5240
i7-3615QE | N/A | N/A | 7810
i7-3615QE | 128GB mSATA | 8GB | 8210
- Options | Price ($HKD)
Classic Keyboard | 150
mSATA/USB3 | 220
Unlocked BIOS | 50
How do I order/pay?
* You should email me with the options you want at x330[at]pm.me. I will send you my PayPal details and shipping costs.
How long will it take to ship my order?
* My current estimate is around 2-4 Weeks after your order is processed.
How will you ship my order?
* All orders will be going through Hong Kong Post.
Why not quote in USD?
* Because currency conversion is a hassle, and is subject to change at any time.
Why don't I just order from LCDFans/Superbuy?
* I will be using Paypal as a Primary Payment Method, which is safer and easier than simply wiring money to China with no promise of the laptop arriving, and as I'm based in Hong Kong and have a good command of English, communication will be much easier. KK is... Difficult to communicate with, as he's not often on his Taobao account- a simple price check ended up spanning 3 days, and he has been known to refuse to ship to Superbuy warehouses, for some unexplained reason. His unorthodox ordering system also means you can't use Google Translate to order, as it requires you to actually talk with him.
I have a question, how do I contact you?
* Feel free to ask any and all questions either in this thread, or at x330[at]pm.me. I will be happy to answer them.
Approved by /r/Thinkpadsforsale.