Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

LCD t61 standard screen 14.1 in sxga Plus.

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
TuuS
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

LCD t61 standard screen 14.1 in sxga Plus.

#1 Post by TuuS » Thu May 09, 2019 3:26 pm

This LCD was pulled from a 14in t61p model. This is standard scream and will not fit a widescreen laptop. If you are unsure please ask before you buy it I will not accept returns because a buyer assumed it would fit a widescreen laptop. It will not!

This is the highest resolution available on these models, standard equipment on t61p and optional on t61.

By most standards this would easily qualify as grade A but by my standards I would say a- or B+ grade. The last Flawless screen like this I sold went for $100 plus shipping. This one I am offering at half that price. You can expect a good working screen without noticeable blemish. If you look really really close you may see a little bit of a polished spot where the trackpoint contacted the screen just like every other used ThinkPad. If not for this I would never let it go for less than $100. That's the difference between collector grade and serviceable part grade. It's available for anyone that wants it but I prefer to sell it domestic because of the risk of damaged in shipping but I will ship it overseas as fob which basically means I'm responsible that it is handed off to the carrier in good condition. The buyer would be responsible for any damaged in shipment for international sales. I recommend using a reshipping service that would accept this responsibility. Domestic shipments are not a problem.

Photos available upon request

Manufacturer Toshiba
LTD141EN9B

Lenovo part numbers
P/N 42t0437
FRU 42t0438

Domestic shipping is a flat $15. The cheapest international option at my disposal is $40 but I cannot insure an LCD screen using this option. Only on domestic shipping will they insure a glass LCD screen.

Feel free to ask any questions or request photographs.

The best way to reach me is with a private message.