Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Rare T400 parts

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
TuuS
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

Rare T400 parts

#1 Post by TuuS » Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm preparing to liquidate all of my T400 parts but I have a couple pretty rare options that I'm going to offer first.

Webcam for T400 including camera LCD cable and LCD bezel. All the parts needed to add a factory webcam to any T400 model. $50 plus shipping.

Wwan upgrade. Includes Wi-Fi and Wireless wide area network antennas including clear plate sticker with Wireless wide area network icon. $30 plus shipping. Please note a wireless card is required and many aftermarket cards will require an aftermarket bios to be installed on your laptop or you can use any of the original equipment cards. This installs in the secondary mini PCI slot not the Wi-Fi slot. I might have one laying around if somebody wants one but it's not included in this offering and there is much better technology available today so it's unlikely anyone would want to use an original card.

SIM card reader for T400. $20 plus shipping.

If somebody wants to buy all of the above I will ship them free domestic only. International buyers contact me for estimate shipping cost. Domestic shipping will vary between $7.50 to $15. The higher price would only the necessary if the LCD bezel is shipped. This part is required to add webcam to a laptop that did not come equipped from the factory.