Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
- Junior Member
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:14 am
- Location: Central Indiana
Vintage Thinkpad collection from Bill Morrow:
1. Transnote powers on no hard drive or caddy. Battery seems to hold some charge. CMOS and system batteries may need to be replaced. Pen is missing ink tip but extra in folio. Also a whole box of writing pads. I have original Windows 2000 image .iso
2. X60 tablet powers on boots to Windows 7. Nice condition. Vista Business Key Code
3. X60s powers on boots to XP. Nice condition. XP Pro Key Code
4. X301 Powers on boots to Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Added a DVD-RW drive battery is charging shows about 1:15 runtime and replace battery message but works. U9400 4 gigs SSD 160 gigs. Vista Ultimate Key Code. Nice 1440 x 900 display. Case is in good shape but has a couple blemishes in the finish. No broken plastic. 3rd party AC adapter included. Intel 5300 wifi plus Qualcomm WWAN module.
5. Thinkpad 770 9549-1AU Dead CMOS battery 160 megs RAM no HDD powers on looks good. DVD drive with MPEG accelerator card. Have original IBM DVD software.
6. 755CDV 9545-ABK no power
7. 560 2640-20U powers no post or video no battery
8. 760C 9546-U21 powers on and posts. No floppy or HDD 24 megs RAM.
9. Qty. 2 Thinkpad Windows slate tablets. Windows 8 sticker
10. 755CE no power no HDD
11. Thinkpad 340 monochrome 4 megs boots to Windows 3.1 looks nice
12. 760C 9546-U9A no power.
13. 770Z 9549-81U need CMOS 64 megs has HDD DVD with MPEG card. Powers on looks nice.
14. 570 2644-3AU Boots to Win2K needs CMOS includes CD and floppy dock. Looks nice.
15. T41 2673-9FU 1.5 gigs 60 gig HDD no OS XP Pro Key Code. Powers on looks OK screen has minor shadows.
16. 760EL 9547-U6H 8 megs CD DSTN screen boots to Windows 95 looks OK
Most of these are in need of some work and I am going to assign values per Forum rules but these are merely starting points. If anyone is interested in any of these PM me and I can see what upgrade and other parts I have available for these.
4. $135 plus shipping
6. $350 (this one is very rare)
9. $150 for both
11. $450 (this one is also extremely rare)
Also have a 701C A- condition complete powers on. Right now has no sound but I can fix that even if it requires a new motherboard. Even has a chargeable battery $700
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm
- Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio, United States
Wife's: T61p T9500·FX570m·WUXGA | X220T i7-2640M
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lister and 21 guests