Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
As I recently work more and more with 4K content I'm considering selling my favorite ThinkPad X230.
- i7 motherboard, i7-3520M (2.9 GHz - 3,60 GHz turbo, 4Mb cache, 22nm)
- new 16GB RAM (2 x 8GB DDR3L - low voltage, dual channel)
- Nitrocaster mod soldered to motherboard to get FHD signal
- new LTN125HL02 screen (12.5" 1920x1080 IPS matt - looks awesome!)
- BIOS chips on motherboard were programmed with custom BIOS done by Dudu from www.bios-mods.com
* whitelist removal
* unblocked advanced menu
* unblocked AES MSR 0xE2
* unblocked AES MSR 0x194
Now all whitelists are gone (ex. new WiFi AC cards), all processor settings + many advanced options in BIOS
- new external body parts, hinges etc
- body changed to look like X220 - parts from X220: LCD bracket with stickers, inverter with 3 diodes (with bluetooth), inverter cable, keyboard bracket, palmrest (modded with X230 fingerprint reader - works!)
- new 7 row keyboard (for me the most important change )
- new 120GB SSD (had to take out mine)
- new 9cell battery! (on arch linux I was normally getting ~7h)
Most parts are marked as new, as I built it just few months ago and didn't use it too much yet.
There's fresh Windows 10 installed with all drivers, so you could use it the day you get it.
I add original Lenovo dock with many ports and bigger 90W Lenovo charger.
Price: 430 euro + shipping from Poland (send me a PM, I will find some cheap shipping)
Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5, Photo 6, Photo 7
Sent you PM,
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests