Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
This is my backup Frankenpad which has been sitting on my shelf for years now. I am using a X230 as my daily driver nowadays, and using my main frankenpad less and less often, I figured there is no point to keep this anymore, so I am making an attemp to sell this to someone here who understands this machine and can put it to better use.
- CPU: Intel T9300
- MOTHERBOARD: 42w7648 4:3 Intel X3100 Merom board (Middleton installed)
- LCD: BOE HYDIS HV150UX1-100 UXGA - The good old display we all love, please note that the screen is 12 years old now, the blacklight is not as bright and white as it was in its early years, due to aging it got slightly dimmer and yellowish, but its still something much better than most laptops screens out there IMHO.
- KEYBOARD: German
- MEMORY: 4GB HYNIX DDR2-800
- HDD: 500GB WD BLUE
- WIFI: full-size dual band Atheros AR9380/AR5BXB112, a.k.a. Apple Airport
- BATTERY: 1-2 hours 6 cell genuine
- comes with 90W genuine charger EU plug
I live in Budapest, Hungary, so I would prefer to sell this to somewhere in Europe, haven't checked exact shipping fees yet, but let me know where you are and I will get back to you with the exact shipping cost. I expect it to be around 20-30EUR to most countries in EU.
It's quite difficult to put a price tag on something like this, from one side it's a 12years old beast, on the other hand it's quite a rare/unique thing here in the EU. Please send me how much this would worth to you in PM.
UPDATE: asking price 300EUR or best offer.
- Posts: 16711
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am
- Location: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, USA
Best of luck with the sale.
George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)
FlexView AARP club members:A31p, T43pSF, X60T
Abused daily: T520, X200s
PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: positive and 19 guests