Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

WTB: ThinkPad P50/P51/P52/P53, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, W10 64Pro

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
bhuiyan
Freshman Member

WTB: ThinkPad P50/P51/P52/P53, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, W10 64Pro

#1 Post by bhuiyan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 am

Dear all,

Recently, I posted a WTB here but there was no seller in this forum. Amazon Renewed had a seller but Amazon Fulfillment oversold, and the laptop became unavailable. So I am expanding it and reposting here. I want a 15.6 inch ThinkPad workstation, either P50, P51, P52 or P53. This is mainly to work with Graphics, Matlab and MS-office software and my internet browser remains open with many tabs. I never play games though. The machine should have at least 512 GB SSD (more is better), 16 GB RAM, W10 64 Pro installed and activated. Everything should work properly. My budget is US$850 max for the workstation (including shipping to my Portland, OR address).

Please inform if you have anything to sell here or via your eBay listing. Either post here or via private message. I have seen Lenovo USA outlet selling machines with similar spec, but my credit cards were issued in Japan. I do have Verified PayPal confirmed address.

Regards

Bhuiyan