Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: Pair of Thinkpad 710Ts

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
74saab97

FS: Pair of Thinkpad 710Ts

#1 Post by 74saab97 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:47 am

Hello,

I have two Thinkpad 710Ts for sale. I have owned these for 20+ years, and they have not been used in the last 15 years or so. Both include velcro slip cases and pens, but only one power supply. All coverings/port covers are intact as far as I can tell. One is missing the removable carry handle.

When these were stored, both were in working condition. When pulled out of storage, both display the same behavior, the power light comes on, the screen flashes, and then nothing. I believe this may be power related, as I find it strange that both have the exact same behavior and were both stored working. It could also be the case that I just don't remember how to operate them properly, 15 years will do that to you. They were stored in a dry, temperature/humidity controlled environment.

I would like to keep these together in a set, in hopes that a collector can get these and take proper care of them. I need to downsize my collection.

I am asking $350 USD/OBO for the pair, plus shipping. They are heavy, and I can get an accurate shipping quote for a serious buyer once I know your location. I am located near Milwaukee, WI and local pickup would be preferred if possible. At this time I would be unable to ship outside of the US.

I have lots of pictures and can try to answer questions for interested buyers.