Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: T60 with 15in SXGA+ FlexView

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
manmanmanman
Freshman Member

FS: T60 with 15in SXGA+ FlexView

#1 Post by manmanmanman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:38 am

Selling my T60 in great condition. Model type 2007-FVG.

Some pictures of the aforementioned machine (large images, dial up users beware!): https://imgur.com/a/Z2sqa0Z

The specs are as follows:
- Core 2 Duo T5600
- Nice and bright 15in 4:3 SXGA+ (1400x1050) FlexView display (has 1 or 2 dead pixels on the far right, might just be something under the screen, look at the included image in the album).
- ATI X1400 dedicated graphics
- 2GB of DDR2 (with a maximum of 3)
- NMB keyboard in Slovenian layout (hasn't seen much use, close to no shine, look at the pics).
- offbrand 12 cell battery with 91% remaining capacity (gets around 4-6 hours in linux)

There is a small issue with the trackpad registering a left click sometimes, might have to do something with the dome in the trackpad left click. For now I just unplugged it and its working well. The machine also has its original ThinkVantage Technologies sticker if it matters :lol:

Asking 60eur + shipping in the EU. Can do either PayPal or SEPA whichever you prefer. I'd also be interested in trades, mostly looking for ThinkPads or other laptops (ThinkPad Mini 10 anyone? :banana: ).
Last edited by manmanmanman on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too many! :oops:

manmanmanman
Freshman Member

Re: FS: T60 with 15in SXGA+ FlexView

#2 Post by manmanmanman » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:05 am

Bump with a price drop
Too many! :oops: