Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: Safe-dated (as well as some non-safe-dated) T61p complete systems!

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
wujstefan
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

FS: Safe-dated (as well as some non-safe-dated) T61p complete systems!

#1 Post by wujstefan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:18 am

I think I may have some extra luck for these systems.

Now I have two complete T61p systems with build date of 08/08 and 08/09 and native Penryn p42w3420 motherboards installed.
Model type 6458-DE9, with HDD, batteries and RAM removed. Overall visual condition 6/10. No PSU included. Some kind of western European, non-UK keyboard layout.

Asking price is $200 a piece.

Another one is the same system with the same mobo, but with build date of 08/04 - so not a safe dated. Everything else is just the same, and the shape is very similar.

Asking $160 for this one.

I can sell just the motherboards, but please take into account these are actually great most of these systems' worth so it won't be much cheaper (but will save you on shipping). I can also modify some or all with sharp WUXGA screens, refresh them to better shape and so on. All are middletoned already and tested for stability.

The last one is 6460-D8G with build date of 08/05, T9300 swapped for T7500, and damaged left handside USB port (needs to be resoldered for a new one; if this one does not sell this way I'll try to do this myself). No RAM, HDD, PSU, shape is pretty much the same as the rest.

Asking just $90 for this one.

All prices do not include shipping. A single system sent worldwide should close in $30-35. with economical shipping.

Ask for pictures if you like some!
Too many thinkpads not enough time!
(stable under reduction)