Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Its time for me to move on from my T430, I have a few too many Thinkpads hanging around the house these days.
The T430 in question has a been upgraded in the following ways;
* CPU swapped to a i7-3720QM quad core Ivy Bridge CPU
* The display has been upgraded to a genuine B140HAN01.3 1920*1080 IPS panel (not easy to find), along with an e-qstore LVDS to eDP converter board. No flicker at any time has been seen with this kit. Looks a million times better than the standard 1366*768 TN panel.
* A genuine Lenovo 70++ 9 cell battery, a bit worn but still has 54Wh (down from about 86Wh) and is good for about 4 to 6 hours of general use with the quad core CPU.
* 1vyrain bios with advanced menu, ME disabled, whitelist removal, etc. has been flashed on. The CPU able to be unlocked to 4GHz on 1 core, 3.9GHz on 2 cores, 3.8 on 4 cores. I use Throttlestop to run 4.0 Ghz on 1 core, 3.8 GHz on 2 cores, and 3.2 GHz on 4 cores to keep the temps under control under heavy load so it doesn't throttle. Under normal use it hangs around 50-70 degress C. I haven't upgraded to the dGPU heat sink. This apparently helps with lowering the temps under load.
* CPU repasted when upgraded with Thermal Grizzly paste.
*8 GB of DDR3 1600 ram.
* 128GB Samsung SSD
* Usual T430 features such as USB3, DP, fingerprint reader, expresscard 34 slot, etc.
* Integrated Intel HD4000
* Comes with 90 Watt adapter.
* Windows 10 enterprise
The general condition is very good with only a few minor marks, everything works as expected. PM me for any questions or pictures.
Edit: Ebay listing for pics, etc. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/313236507840
* now SOLD*
I am looking for $550 AUD, delivery within Australia $30. Overseas post I am not sure about at the moment, please ask if interested.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests