Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
I had it as backup to other X230 I built with 13.3" screen, but it proved to be reliable and I never needed it.
Laptop is in great condition, has a Nitrocaster FHD kit soldered and a 12.5" LG LP125WF4-SPB1 matte IPS panel (I believe the best one).
It also has a new classic keyboard and a flashed EC so that all the keys do what they should do.
Minuses (things I took to other X230):
- no charger
- hdd with Windows installed to test it (I took my SSD)
- only 4 gigs of ram
- new Nitrocaster kit and new LG LP125WF4-SPB1 panel
- new keyboard
- new palmrest
- new screen bezel
- also it was cleaned, got new CPU paste, silent fan, new missing screws etc
Already made a few of those so can assure that the soldering is clean and that all works like it should.
I'm asking 300euro + shipping (would prefer to ship it to Europe, as currently I'm based in Spain).
Answering PM questions:
1) the CPU is i5-3320M 2.6-3.3GHz with 3Mb cache
2) with Nitrocaster mod the brightness control works like for native screen (the only difference is that you see additional screen in display preferences)
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests