Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: Thinkpad x201 Windows 10, 6 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, OEM battery/charger

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Sunshine701c

FS: Thinkpad x201 Windows 10, 6 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, OEM battery/charger

#1 Post by Sunshine701c » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:56 am

Just to save ME some time, I'm going to copy and paste my description from ebay.

Thinkpad x201 w/ Windows 10, 6 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, OEM battery and charger.

the cosmetic condition of the laptop is probably an A. Some of the port labels have partially worn off and there are scuffs across the bottom and the lid, but they all polish up very nicely. I think the pictures represent the condition of the laptop well. it has an i5-560M 64 bit processor, and comes with an OEM lenovo 6 cell battery and a 65W charger.

Comes preinstalled with windows 10, completely activated, as well as libreoffice. Other than that, it's a barebones installation of windows.

The thermal paste for the CPU has been reapplied, and the inside of the has been completely cleaned of any dust. All surfaces of the laptop and charger will be wiped down and disinfected before shipment.

Asking 140 USD as a starting bid with 200 USD buy it now plus 15 for shipping (ships throughout the US, not sure about the rest of north america)

message me with any questions.