Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

WTB: Thinkpad T25

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
vanillagod

WTB: Thinkpad T25

#1 Post by vanillagod » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:10 am

Hello All,

Looking to buy a Thinkpad T25. I am aware of outfitting a T480 with T25 parts however I desire the real-deal. Always wanted one and finally been able to justify it.
Lightly used to daily-driven, but not abused and priced accordingly. Original packaging not required but would definitely be nice to have. Any spare parts will definitely be appreciated and compensated for.
Also open to collector's quality however not looking forward to pay too much of a collector's premium or "breaking the seal" to such an example.

Prefer continental USA. And open to socially distanced local pick-up in the SF Bay Area or within CA. I will cover shipping and insurance if we opt for the prior.
Paypal goods and services preferred; I will cover seller fees. In the case of a local deal, cash.

Let me know what you have w/ verified pictures and desired asking price.

Rainarrow

Re: WTB: Thinkpad T25

#2 Post by Rainarrow » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 pm

Are you still looking? I have a T25 in excellent condition, lightly used, with the original box and all accessories. I just don't use it much anymore (typing this on my T601).

Will supply pictures if you are interested.