Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: T420 FHD 1080p ***SOLD***

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
BigT0ny

FS: T420 FHD 1080p ***SOLD***

#1 Post by BigT0ny » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:08 am

***THIS LAPTOP HAS NOW BEEN SOLD***

About 3/4 years ago I got a T420 and installed on of the FHD upgrade kits and it's been lovely. The problem is, I don't really use or need a laptop any more! I usually sell all my ThinkPad related stuff on ebay but I thought one of you lot would be interested in such a device. It's in overall good condition - no major marks or scratches on the casing, the touchpad sticker is scratched (pictured) but the LCD is spotless with zero dead pixels. :)

Here are the specs:
-i5 2520M
-1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM stick
-256GB Samsung PM851 SSD
-1920x1080 FHD matte IPS LCD (not sure of the exact part no. but it's very nice!)
-9 cell battery with 91.298mWh full charge capacity remaining (from the original 96mWh)
-UK keyboard layout
-Windows 10 Pro installed using the Windows 7 COA on the base
-65W Lenovo AC adapter + UK mains lead

For the laptop with the specs listed above I'm asking £260 including shipping costs to the UK mainland. I'm flexible on price and if you need the device without RAM, storage or the charger feel free to send me an offer! Also, if anyone outside of the UK mainland is interested let me know the area you live in and I can calculate the extra postage cost.

Here is a link to the album containing all of the photos: https://imgur.com/a/wB5ziOe
Goodbye T420 <3