Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

SOLD: Lenovo Thinkpad W701DS. *WARNING: BIG PICS*

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
acuriousowner

SOLD: Lenovo Thinkpad W701DS. *WARNING: BIG PICS*

#1 Post by acuriousowner » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:00 pm

Asking $1500. Taking offers. Located in California. Will ship with insurance+signature requirement. Bill Of Sale will be required with signature.

On to the post,

My dad on 1/30/2011 bought a new Thinkpad W701DS and finished using it as his daily a year ago, having had me help him upgrade to something a tad lighter.

I replaced the battery one year ago when he first asked me to sell it (and I of course then forgot too). Original battery is also included.

The laptop is working well, the only thing wrong with it had been the battery before I replaced it.

I have receipts, 2 docks(with original working set of 2 keys for each) and 3 chargers, original manuals etc... and authentic Lenovo leather carrying case for it (that even has the inspectors card lol). I do not have the box ( I will look in garage, but doubt it).

It has been upgraded from 8 gigs of ram to 16 gigs (see photos), and has had a 512 gig ssd installed in 2015 (receipt included, was installed at now defunct Fry's Electronics).

Everything seems to work on the device, from the second monitor (bit of backlight bleed, works though), the fingerprint scanner, chargers and docks. Have not tested everything though (like the pen).

I've included photos of everything I could find so far.

Ask any questions!

Oh and the receipt says W701 but when you look at the display section on that receipt it shows the 2 monitor setup.

Images link: https://imgur.com/a/EXLBAMG

dr_st
Admin
Admin

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad W701DS For Sale. *WARNING: BIG PICS*

#2 Post by dr_st » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:11 am

This is a remarkable and unique machine, with such a rich bundle.

May it find a satisfied buyer who will be happy with it for years to come. :thumbs-UP:
Thinkpad 25 (20K7), T490 (20N3), Yoga 14 (20FY), T430s (IPS FHD + Classic Keyboard), X220 4291-4BG
X61 7673-V2V, T60 2007-QPG, T42 2373-F7G, X32 (IPS Screen), A31p w/ Ultrabay Numpad

H-Atkinson

#3 Post by H-Atkinson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:39 pm

This might be the best one of these I've seen yet. Stylus degradation isn't a huge issue, those are the same as the X6x Tablet pens if memory serves, and are still available as new-old-stock. GLWS!
P1 Gen 5
P52
T25 Anniversary

Many more as well!

acuriousowner

#4 Post by acuriousowner » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:03 am

SOLD!