Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Negative feedbacks for traders and Tips for fair trading

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Harryc
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Negative feedbacks for traders and Tips for fair trading

#61 Post by Harryc » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 am

You may want to give the seller a few days to respond. Many folks do not check emails daily. Please PM me the sellers member name.

sashikawa
Freshman Member

#62 Post by sashikawa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 am

OK, I'll give him a few days. What should I do if he will not answer?
T60p 14", T60p 15"

Harryc
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

#63 Post by Harryc » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 am

I sent you a PM on a possible cause for the 999 error.

PsychBiller
Freshman Member

eBay seller dimitri-p

#64 Post by PsychBiller » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 am

I purchased a new keyboard for my T40 from an eBay seller who goes by "dimitri-p". After six years, I had worn out my keyboard, and was having particular trouble with the shift keys and other keys in the bottom row. The seller had been recommended by a forum member. The eBay listing looked good and included installation instructions.

The keyboard arrived in a very used box that was open on one end. The aluminum backing of the keyboard itself was bent several degrees. I don't believe that the poor packaging was at fault. I think Dimitri just didn't inspect the keyboard before shipping it.

Even though I was able to carefully bend the aluminum enough so that the keyboard could be installed, I couldn't straighten it all the way. I felt that the condition was unacceptable for the price I paid. These were new OEM keyboards. I contacted the seller, and he agreed to ship a replacement.

The replacement arrived in a box in even worse condition. There were gashes in the box big enough to see the contents. Only two short pieces of tape were holding the entire box closed for a trip from California to the East Coast. Packing tape is really cheap, folks.

The second keyboard was not bent, but I am not happy with it, either. Like the bent keyboard, it has a pretty stiff feel. Dimitri's response was that it just needs to be broken in. Keyboards don't "break in".

I am extremely dissatisfied with dimitri-p. His communication consisted of curt three word sentences. His packaging is the worst I have ever seen from an eBay seller. His product was defective, and the replacement was marginal.

Unfortunately, it is too late for me to leave feedback on eBay, but please don't do business with dimitri-p.

dr_st
Admin
Admin

Re: eBay seller dimitri-p

#65 Post by dr_st » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Poor packaging, poor manners and poor service aside, an important comment is that "a pretty stiff feel" does not necessarily mean a defective keyboard. T4x keyboards (as most Thinkpad keyboards) had several variants from different manufacturers, and those had somewhat different feel.

And even if the stiffness is not normal, I hardly think that anything in the packaging or for that matter anything at all the seller could have done to the keyboard would have caused this stiffness. Obviously he does not manufacture/refurbish these keyboards, and properly testing a keyboard outside of a laptop is impossible.

Not claiming the seller was OK in all of this, but no need to blame him even for things which are obviously not his fault.
Thinkpad 25 (20K7), T490 (20N3), Yoga 14 (20FY), T430s (IPS FHD + Classic Keyboard), X220 4291-4BG
X61 7673-V2V, T60 2007-QPG, T42 2373-F7G, X32 (IPS Screen), A31p w/ Ultrabay Numpad

ajkula66
SuperUserGeorge
SuperUserGeorge

#66 Post by ajkula66 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Since the seller in question is a member of this forum, it would be interesting to hear his defense...and I agree with dr_st in the respect of the keyboard feel...chances are, you got a nice new Chicony and were used to Thai...these are worlds apart...
...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules...(King Crimson)

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

One FlexView to rule them all: A31p

Abused daily: T520, X200s

PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.

PsychBiller
Freshman Member

#67 Post by PsychBiller » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I understand that the original keyboard had a much lighter tactile feel. That's why we love our ThinkPads so! :D

The vendor's membership in ThinkPads.com was one reason I purchased from him, as well as the recommendation of another member whose judgment I trust. I don't wish to start any sort of offense/defense. I just wanted to share my personal experience with a vendor.

I want to do some other upgrades to my T40. But after this keyboard, I'm really leery about buying parts because you just don't know who to do business with unless you buy and sell parts frequently enough to know who's good and who isn't.

PsychBiller
Freshman Member

#68 Post by PsychBiller » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 pm

To member dr_st,

As I just responded to another member, I understand that the original keyboard was much different than the replacements.

I certainly don't hold the vendor responsible for the feel of the keyboards. Not at all. Nor would I expect him or any other vendor to test keyboards for their feel. That would be very unreasonable, not to mention impractical!

miketoro
Sophomore Member

#69 Post by miketoro » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm

PsychBiller wrote: I don't wish to start any sort of offense/defense. I just wanted to share my personal experience with a vendor.
If you're going launch a very public attack against someone's business they have every right to share their "personal experience" with you.
T400s | 27" iMac (mid 2010) | T43 | Powerbook G4 | OptiPlex RAID 10 Ubuntu server

PsychBiller
Freshman Member

#70 Post by PsychBiller » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 pm

miketoro,

May I ask that we please be civil here?

My understanding is that this forum is for posting unsatisfactory experiences with vendors. Before I posted here, I described the situation to a Moderator, and was told this was the appropriate place for my post.

The vendor has every right to speak, if he wishes. I expect he would defend how he handled the situation--but I could be wrong. He may choose to respond, or he may choose to ignore my post. That's his choice.

Though I didn't explicitly say so in my original post, I dropped the matter with the vendor. I didn't feel that pursuing it further would be productive or cost effective for me.

Johan
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

**POSITIVE** feedback for member Brad!

#71 Post by Johan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Having been away from this forum for quite long, this post marks a very joyful return (at least from my perspective!), allowing me to report Positive Feedback to forum-member Brad in this otherwise mainly “Negative feedback” thread. Read on! :thumbs-UP:

As discussed in this post I some time ago felt having no alternative other than reporting a somewhat lengthy and difficult forum-related issue with member Brad. Fortunately, I was pleased to read the immediate reply from Brad – in this post – who without any hesitation fully agreed to the issue as described, and committed to completely resolve the matter.

In lieu of the above and previous, it is my pleasure now being able to report that Brad truly is what I instinctively had a very clear sense of - already when I first got to know him, in particular via our mail correspondence, and a sense that was clearly confirmed when Brad and I met personally in New York: That Brad very fundamentally is both an honest and a trustworthy fellow. Period!

Myself being more or less middle-aged, and therefore having lived probably at least half of my expected lifetime, I am very well aware that in periods times may be difficult, and that heavy problems may arise, forcing priorities necessarily having to shift from e.g. forum-fun to daily-life duties and necessities, but nevertheless at this place in time and space I simply enjoy having experienced that things and problems can be resolved… when there is good will based on a fundamental honest human nature. While I at the same time openly admit having gone through quite an emotional circle with respect to this matter, I am yet sitting here today feeling how joyful it is experiencing that problems can be resolved – in an honest way that Brad has demonstrated to me. It took a while, sure, but… I am so happy it ended as it did. And I am actually even grateful (!) to Brad for showing to me (and not only to me; to all of us who allow for a moment of contemplation) how life can be lived when we behave according to our fundamental nature. In this moment, Obama’s words and message comes to mind, in a somewhat personalized version: The choice of answering: “Yes, I can!” or “Yes, I will!” Do what is right. Although perhaps not the first thing one may come to think of, when reading this and the previous post… there’s yet something deep and very valuable here in all this - being clearly demonstrated by Brad and his path. I can’t quite put it in words, but I hope that you may feel what I am aiming at… it’s something very pure.

I know for sure that many, many other forum members have personally experienced the same Brad’s honesty and trustworthiness, as clearly evidenced by the numerous very positive feedbacks reported for Brad in the thread Positive feedback for FAIR Traders. And just to set things straight: Brad’s reputation is not alone shared by us common members, but actually goes all the way to the very top of the forum, as evidenced from the following…
… mail to me received some time ago, where *Senior* Admin [b]BillMorrow[/b] wrote: i have known brad for many years and i have done business with brad on several occasions with 100% trust and never had brad fail in doing what he said he would do.
Bottom line is that the issue as described has recently been completely settled after mutual agreement, and to my absolute, full satisfaction. Brad even exceeded his commitment in several ways, e.g. by sending me a brand-new T60 DVD-RW drive completely free of charge!

As an “implicit reply” to those members who have PM’ed me in relation to this matter, I wish to express my sincere gratitude for your kind help, suggestions and support.

And, finally, to those members who have PM’ed me asking if I would advise doing business with Brad, this is my recommendation: I would not hesitate to wholehearted recommend buying e.g. laptops, parts or services from Brad. Again, I’d suggest checking Brad’s very, very fine feedback and first-class reputation in thread Positive feedback for FAIR Traders. Don’t make a mistake by disregarding from the very, very positive feedback presented to Brad over a long period of time by many, many forum members. All this completely voluntary feedback surely has not occurred without many, many very good reasons.

Thank you, Brad. My pleasure that we’re still friends. I appreciate and respect the honest and human standards that you’ve chosen to live and demonstrate.

Best regards,

Johan
IBM T42p's (2373-Q1U & -Q2U): 2.1 GHz, 15" UXGA FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 128 MB FireGL T2, 128 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate
IBM T42 (2373-N1G): 1.8 GHz, 15" SXGA+ FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 64 MB Radeon 9600, 64 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate

dsvochak
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#72 Post by dsvochak » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Johan—

I’m glad your issues were resolved and thank you for taking the time to post the result instead of leaving it unresolved.

Ps Nice to see you back.
I used to be an anarchist but I quit because there were too many rules

Harryc
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

#73 Post by Harryc » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 pm

dsvochak wrote:Johan—

I’m glad your issues were resolved and thank you for taking the time to post the result instead of leaving it unresolved.

Ps Nice to see you back.
+1, Don't be a stranger.

AllTPedOut

#74 Post by AllTPedOut » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Glad to see you back Johan!

ajuztam

#75 Post by ajuztam » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am

Hi guys. I'm having a problem with people from http://www.Lcds4less.com They sell screens for ibm/lenovo that are not programmed. Their knowledge and customer service are poorest i ever experienced. I had to claim through paypal otherwise they would not refund for the screen i sent back. I emailed and rang them several times. Mr Jeremy who seems to answer and reply to emails is a liar who kept telling me that the refund is coming everytime I rang. They agreed to cover the cost of return postage but never did. Paypal executed only what i paid for the item and shipping but they still owe me 10.85 euro they declared to refund. I will never deal with them again.
T42 14" SXGA+ / T43 15" UXGA (IDTech) / T60P 15" UXGA (BOE Hydis) / T61 14.1" WXGA+ /

RealBlackStuff
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

#76 Post by RealBlackStuff » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:05 pm

My commiserations, but I think you should absorb the (smallish) shipping-cost loss as a lesson to first check here in the forums, before you buy from strangers.
There are plenty of posts in the T6x-forum, warning people against buying so-called "compatible" screens!
If you need anything, always first check our Marketplace forum or put in a WTB (want to buy) ad.
Lovely day for a Guinness! (The Real Black Stuff)
Lenovo: X240, X250, T440p, T480, M900 Tiny.

PS: the old Boardroom website is still available on the Wayback Machine

Harryc
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

#77 Post by Harryc » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm

This thread is for negative feedback for forum member/sellers, and not commercial sites or companies

cadillacmike68
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#78 Post by cadillacmike68 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 am

Here are a couple of items one might consider when buying a used Thinkpad (or any used stuff over the internet).

1. ALWAYS PAY VIA A CREDIT CARD. The caps are intentional. I can't stress this enough. If you use paypal, and you have a bank account tied to it, override the default and pay with your credit card.

3. take the transaction to your regular email and get names / and addresses of each other.

3. Look up the machine type / model at the lenovo.com site. yeah it's not as nice as the old 307-ibm.com one and there are errors, but it will tell you exact details as to original build, even to what version of winblows was originally loaded on it. I recently bought 5 machines, they are identical except for the COA and Machine Type / model. 1 was the basis of the other 4 The 2366-66U with winblows XPP was the basis for the 4 2366-LU0 which sold with winblows XPH.

4. Be civil. Too many hide behind the keyboard / screen and turn into ogres.
600 600X
760LD FUBARd
T21 2647 T22 2647 1@ 1GHz SXGA+ 4 more; T23 2647 1@ 1.2GHz SXGA+ 3 more
T30 2366-88U 2GHz; 2366-83U 1.8G; 5@ 2366-LU0/66U; 2367-KU6 FUBARd
T41 T42 T43
T60 T61 8897 2.4GHz SXGA+; 8898 2.4Ghz; 6463 2@ WSXGA+; 7658 2.5GHz; T61p; 6 more T61s
T500 2
T530 W530

zawmoo
Freshman Member

#79 Post by zawmoo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Negative post deleted. Seller refunded money.
Last edited by zawmoo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctoph0
Freshman Member

#80 Post by ctoph0 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Issue has been resolved.
Last edited by ctoph0 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past: A22M T61P X41T X200 X201
Present: X201 X220 X61s T420
Future: Upgrading the present!

ctoph0
Freshman Member

#81 Post by ctoph0 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Issue has been resolved.

ctoph0
Freshman Member

#82 Post by ctoph0 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Issue has been resolved.

steveg47

#83 Post by steveg47 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

ctoph0,
It is never a good idea to post products for sale that you do not actually possess and then offer a lesser product such as an x201 instead of the advertised x220. As in my case you might be suspected of trying a "Bait and Switch". As a new seller on this forum these kind of tactics at the very least will result in your losing all credibity.
X220(Win8.1pro)~T60p~X100e(Win8pro)~S10~X31~X40~T42~T43~560X~600X

ctoph0
Freshman Member

#84 Post by ctoph0 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 am

steveg47 wrote:ctoph0,
It is never a good idea to post products for sale that you do not actually possess and then offer a lesser product such as an x201 instead of the advertised x220. As in my case you might be suspected of trying a "Bait and Switch". As a new seller on this forum these kind of tactics at the very least will result in your losing all credibity.
Understood. My supplier was not able to restock the x220's but had an abundance of x201's. I did notthink it would be a big deal to ask you considering that the internals are nearly identical. Thank you for understanding.

erik
Moderator-Emeritus
Moderator-Emeritus

#85 Post by erik » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Megavvolt, TuuS,

i'm letting you hash this out over PM where it belongs.   if you cannot find a resolution after a fair discussion then you may bring your discussion back to this thread.
ThinkStation P700 | ThinkPad X1C7

dwilsonfl

#86 Post by dwilsonfl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am

A buyer's perspective. Posted here because the other party (Thinkpadlover) cut off email communication about this as you will see below and because his normal method is no PMs.

Not negative, just my personal perspective in hopes to avoid anything like this in the future. Call it a tip for fair trading. If you have done business with someone several times, and have even shared materials from your personal life (in this case about teaching) with your buyer, if you make a change in the way you do business - in this case making acceptance of your terms of purchase mandatory prepurchase, please do not jump to a conclusion and cut off communication with your buyer if they express confusion over that change in the way you do business. Again, that change is your right. But this is in my opinion not the way to make sure vendor and buyer are on the same page, especially when you have an unblemished record in previous transactions. Make one more email.

I requested to purchase:
Hi Daniel, trying to get some more laptops ready for school.

Genuine Lenovo 8-Cell Sanyo Battery.
Lenovo Power Manager shows: Sanyo FRU P/N 93P5032 in "Good" condition. Cycle count: 276
Design Capacity: 66.24 Wh Full charge Capacity: 59.36 Wh
Note: Not yet fully timed/tested. Full charge capacity will diminish slightly after testing Price: $43 shipped
Estimated time under normal use: 3 to 4 hours

Would like to purchase that.

David Wilson
I received this.
*** Please reply to this email saying "Yes, I agree with your Terms of Sale."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not agree with our Terms of Sale/ Return Policy, please do not purchase from us:

Terms of Sale/ Return Policy: If English is not your native language, then please have someone translate this document carefully for you. If there is something in our return policy you do not understand, please ASK before purchasing from us. This Return Policy will be enforced.

Welcome to all Honest Buyers. We have a very effective system in place to prevent Fraud and scams, and to ensure we both have a safe transaction. Note: We are not able to provide technical support/ answer questions about software/ hardware installation, how to connect to the Internet, etc. Please check resources online for answers to your questions.

If you will be too busy to open up the box and check your order within 24 hours of receiving it then please do not order from us. You must contact us within 24 hours to inform us if there are any issues with your order such as wrong item, damage to the package, etc. We will ask for a detailed explanation of the problem/ and or pictures. Note: We do not give money back or partial refunds and allow you to keep the item. If there is a legitimate problem with the item, you must return the entire item in original condition with all parts and accessories for a refund. You have 7 days from the time you receive your item to request a Refund if your item is not as described, not working or functioning properly.

No returns for "I just changed my mind" or buyer remorse. We may list suggested/ compatible model numbers in our listings, but it is your responsibility as a buyer to do your homework and make sure you are purchasing the correct part. No returns for incompatibility/wrong part issues. Please check part numbers and make sure you are purchasing the correct item for your needs. In-valid returns: Any item returned without a "Return Authorization" will be rejected/ not accepted from delivery company and sent back to buyer. You must contact us to request a "Return Authorization" form for a Valid return. A $10 processing fee and 15% restocking fee may be applied to any returns, at our discretion. Item must be returned in original, undamaged condition.

You must email us with Tracking Number the same day you ship the item back to us or the item will be rejected and sent back to you, and no Refund will be issued. All Serial Numbers are recorded to prevent switching parts/false claims and fraudulent returns. Note- * Our Shipping/handling charges to ship an item to you are not refundable. Any shipping costs to return an item will be paid by the buyer.

These Terms of Sale/ Return Policy must be followed. This helps us to continue offering items at such competitive prices. Have a Blessed day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please allow up to 3 business days for a reply. Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday or American holidays *

Daniel.
Tiger Enterprises.
tigerinspring1@aol.com
I accepted the terms of purchase and wrote, "But they are a bit off-putting." That was based on the previous record and the curt request.
Yes I agree with your terms of sale. They are a bit off-putting though.

David
Then I received this reply cutting off further communication, which is why I bring this here. This received from Daniel late last night.
"off-putting." My, really?

You are the first person in hundreds to say that.

You are entitled to your feelings and beliefs.

And we are entitled to our Return Policy/ Terms of Sale.

We are stating our policy up front and thoroughly which is the transparency and honesty commended by the Bible.

As Christians we are proud of our business ethics and Biblical foundation with hundreds of satisfied, repeat buyers.

Since you do not truly agree with our terms of sale/ return policy, we cannot have a transaction under such circumstances. We can only enter into a business agreement where there is cooperation and mutual respect.

WE DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US WITH FURTHER ARGUMENT ON THIS TOPIC. BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS.

* Please allow up to 3 business days for a reply. Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday or American holidays *

Daniel.
Tiger Enterprises.
tigerinspring1@aol.com
Peacemaking is active, not passive. You go to the other person who you believe has wronged you and try to make it right. That is what I am doing here. I have purchased and would purchase from Daniel again and would encourage others to do the same. May have been a bad night. Don't know. But I want to apologize if "off-putting" hit a nerve, and make sure he knows I value him as a person as well as a source of Thinkpad parts and machines.

I have decades of experience working in sales, in ministry, and in education. Sometimes things happen. Again, if I hit a nerve, I am sorry. But that's when in my experience I would draw on what the relationship had been up to that point to guide my next step. And that's what you just read.

David Wilson
Vocavit autem servirent

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#87 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey folks.

You're about to learn what "We had pizza in the Lion's Den" means. (Which I post in a lot of my messages here on the Forum).

The devil is busy. But God is busier LOL :wink:

It's amazing that dwilsonfl would be allowed to post this under "negative feedback for fair traders." I just saw this topic today. We are entitled to our return policy, which is honestly stated up front. And which is no different from the return policy practiced by many major companies. I honestly and explicitly explain every detail for the good and welfare of the buyer. Most companies are not so honest and transparent up front. dwilsonfl obviously did not agree with our policy. No problem, so then he is free to purchase from someone else. Instead, he wants to attack me and won't go away peacefully.

Furthermore there are several instances in the past where I have taken valuable time and checked parts, and done extensive research for this buyer and he has never had the courtesy to respond in his email communication. Instead, he seems to have a short fuse and anger management problems. On another occasion, a small item he purchased was mailed out very promptly via First Class Mail from New York where I am located to Florida where this buyer lives. I emailed him the Tracking Number but, IIRC, after only 4 days passed (which included a weekend) this buyer sent me a frantic email saying there is a problem with the order, I better respond right away, or else...

So although I did some transactions with him, I believe this buyer, either from overwork or other personal issues, seems to be having emotional or psychological issues recently and has become unstable in his behavior. To be honest, I think he may be having a nervous breakdown. He leaves short and demanding messages, I take much time to check things for him, he never responds or goes ballistic if a package was one day late in arriving. I usually ship larger packages Priority Mail and they get to him in 2 to 3 business days. BTW, that one package that he emailed me about got there the next day, so, IIRC, it took 5 total says via first class mail (which is completely on schedule), but he seemed so ready to accuse me.

I see now that my decision to watch my back :idea: with this buyer was very wise as is proven by this public attempt to write nice things above yet somehow "embarrass" or smear my name. His actions today with that post above simply prove that my instincts were correct. Hey folks, go with your gut instincts sometimes... Young ladies, if you don't feel comfortable being alone around a guy, go with your gut instincts, the Lord may be sparing you from a predator or [censored]. Stay away from people who act strangely, don't have proper manners, threaten or make implied threats under their breath, etc.

THIS IS AN ABUSE OF THE "NEGATIVE FEEDBACK" THREAD AS THIS BUYER IS NOT POSTING ABOUT A PROBLEM WITH AN ITEM HE RECEIVED FROM ME FOR WHICH HE CAN FIND NO AMICABLE RESOLUTION TO A PROBLEM HE HAD. INSTEAD, THIS IS SIMPLY A PERSONAL VENDETTA HE SEEMS TO HAVE. I ASK THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS FORUM TO DELETE HIS POST ABOVE AND GIVE HIM A WARNING ABOUT SUCH PREDATORY BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE.

I HAVE PERSONALLY ARCHIVED AND COPIED HIS WORDS ABOVE SO I CAN WARN ANYONE I ENCOUNTER IN THE FUTURE NOT TO SELL TO THIS PERSON OR TO EVEN HAVE PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH HIM, UNTIL HE GETS PROFESSIONAL HELP. (AND I DON'T MEAN A PSYCHIATRIST, BUT A MAN OF GOD, SUCH AS MYSELF, WHO CAN LAY HANDS UPON HIS HEAD AND CAST THE DEVILS OUT). Yes, I stand ready, as a servant of God, to bring deliverance to him, but I cannot do business transactions with him, until he proves he is sane once again. May HE TURN FROM his NASTY BEHAVIOR, AND REPENT. You know what I find, a lot of people get online and start going into various websites they should not, and may get hooked on pornography or start conversing (in an improper way) with women online although they are married. I won't say any more, so as not to publicly embarrass anyone. But God reveals all hearts. If you have gone astray from the pure innocent heart you had as a child, ask the Lord for a new heart, and forgiveness of sins through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

I am now convinced dwilsonfl has some serious emotional difficulties and attacks from Satan upon his mind. As a result of his horrible attack upon me above, my decision to not do business with him (which is my absolute right and privilege), is proven right. This guy was just waiting to accuse me falsely. He has shown his true colors and exposed himself by doing such a thing.

dwilsonfl is now BLOCKED from contacting any email address of mine, is informed NOT TO CONTACT ME via PM, or make any further attempts to HARASS me or my business or I will have to go to local law enforcement authorities and make internet "abuse" reports about him. Warning: I have advanced IP address monitoring software and other anti-terrorist techniques the Lord has shown me, so PLEASE, just stay away from me and leave me alone, dwilsonfl. I would hate for you to get into trouble with local authorities or get arrested for harassing me any further.

This post by David Wilson of Florida should have immediately been DELETED by moderators or administrators for lack of substance and being completely off-topic. I will be contacting every moderator and administrator on this Forum I trust to get this matter resolved. SHAME ON dwilsonfl and anyone else who may become jealous of me, Daniel, and try to harm or publicly embarrass me in some way.

If this is the best you can do dwilsonfl, the LORD and I laugh at you. I'm glad such things happen to God's children, and people try to attack God's humble servants, which is what I am. In a sober moment, when they sit back, anyone reading these unwarranted attacks against me will think to themselves, " you know what, if this is this worst they can do to Daniel (Thinkpad Lover)- make foolish, false accusations against him, then I'm going to buy from him. When I need something, I'm going to that young man."

dwilsonfl, thanks for being used of the devil and (thereby) demonstrating how great Jesus Christ is, who will take this shameless and obvious personal attack against me, and get me more buyers. Not only more buyers to further do God's work among poor immigrant families in the inner-city here, but God will send me more people I can pray with, help, laugh with, share God's Love, and encourage. I have met so many wonderful people on this Forum and I thank God for it.

The Bible says, "All things work together for the Good of those who Love God," Even things which the devil means to hurt us with. God will turn it into a Blessing :) Therefore, the difficult and often dangerous work I do here in New York City will continue to be Blessed as honest and well-tempered (sane) buyers continue to purchase Thinkpad items from me.

Please join in me in praying for dwilsonfl. As you can see from these blogs he makes and sends to people, he once may have been touched by the Lord Jesus. Unfortunately, the devil seems to have afflicted his mind with hatred and cruelty. Let's pray that God will use his life and deliver him from a rotten temper, a short fuse, and high blood pressure.

This gives me a chance to share a wonderful passage from God's Word which I know will Bless and encourage someone. Notice that when they could not find a true, valid accusation against Daniel, some evil men plotted and accused him over the fact that he worshiped the Lord. Folks, if the worst they can can do is say you worship and pray to the Lord 3 times a day, then you're in good shape:

It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom; And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage. Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him. Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.

Then these presidents and princes assembled together to the king, and said thus unto him, King Darius, live for ever. All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions. Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree. Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God. Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day. Then the king, when he heard these words, was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him: and he laboured till the going down of the sun to deliver him. Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed. Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.

And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel. Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him. Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions. And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions? Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den. Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you. I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end. He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions. So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.
(Daniel 6:1-28), the Holy Bible.

Daniel,
God's Little Servant/ YP in NYC.
"We had pizza in the Lion's Den :) "
Last edited by Thinkpad Lover on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
240, 380Z, 390X, 570E, 600x, 701C("The ButterFly"), 770, A20...22,31, G40,41,
R32,40,50,51,52, R60,61, SL410/510,T20...23,30,40...43, T60p UXGA,T61,T400,
TransNote, X20..24,31,40,X41T,X60,61,X60/61T, Z61t, W500

No PM's please. MY email [tigerinspring1@aol.com]

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#88 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

All of you guys online right now, and eagerly enjoying this "drama" at my expense, hey that's OK. As a child of God, I'm used to getting kicked around. But God is good, all the time, and will have the last word, as always :)

So don't laugh too hard... Whatever we sow, we will reap, the Bible teaches. And one of you guys may be the next one to be falsely accused by some irrational person such as dwilsonfl.

RE-READ the entire post I made above, as I have been adding some more details these past few minutes.

I just added this part,

"Furthermore there are several instances in the past where I have taken valuable time and checked parts, and done extensive research for this buyer and he has never had the courtesy to respond in his email communication. Instead, he seems to have a short fuse and anger management problems. On another occasion, a small item he purchased was mailed out very promptly via First Class Mail from New York where I am located to Florida where this buyer lives. I emailed him the Tracking Number but, IIRC, after only 4 days passed (which included a weekend) this buyer sent me a frantic email saying there is a problem with the order, I better respond right away, or else...

I usually ship larger packages Priority Mail and they get to him in 2 to 3 business days. BTW, that one package that he emailed me about got there the next day, so, IIRC, it took 5 total says via first class mail (which is completely on schedule), but he seemed so ready to accuse me... "

Daniel,
the little YP/ teacher in NYC,
"We had pizza in the Lion's Den :) "

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#89 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 pm

dwilsonfl wrote: have purchased and would purchase from Daniel again and would encourage others to do the same...
But I want to apologize if "off-putting" hit a nerve, and make sure he knows I value him as a person as well as a source of Thinkpad parts and machines.
Too little, too late. You can't publicly attack and try to disgrace me, and then pretend to be a nice guy. Any intelligent person here will see through your deception. This is the kind of "double-talk" and two-faced behavior which we would expect from politicians and lawyers.

This is a wicked thing you have done in attacking me publicly, and there is no way out of it.

I simply said, "I do not wish any further argument in my email to you." That was an act of goodwill and charity (I Corinthians 13). I never said you couldn't email me any further. You should have apologized privately for how you came off and emailed me back in a decent way. Instead, your very next response is to make me out as being a bad guy here and post in "Negative Feedback?" Wow. That's wicked :BAAAD!:

You were not blocked before, but you are blocked now from contacting me. Don't make me have to file an order of protection against you to keep you from harassing me. Please have respect for this Forum and the thousands of members of it.

I am about to do my nightly prayers (hope they don't throw me into the Lion's Den, but if they do, I will just pray and my God will deliver me, and we will have some pizza with the lions :wink: ), and I will pray for dwilsonfl. May God deliver him from hatred and a bad temper.

Daniel.

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#90 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 pm

dwilsonfl, Why are you supposedly apologizing publicly when you never attempted to apologize privately first? :idea: Could it be you are trying to attack and hurt me while yet pretending to be a nice guy?

Daniel.