Does anyone know which pin I need to 'tape out' on the 8265 to disable Bluetooth?
(Please don't advise me to remove the built-in WIFI card; I want to keep it specifically because it's on/off state works properly with the green LED indicator.)
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 23667
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Loch Garman, Éire
As shown there:
- Mask pin 51 to disable Bluetooth.
- Mask pin 20 to disable WiFi.
Lenovo: X240, X250, T440p, T480, M900 Tiny.
PS: the old Boardroom website is still available on the Wayback Machine.
- Senior ThinkPadder
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am
- Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Impulse Buy: Thinkpad not named for safety reasons
Old Faithful: X220 4291-C91 i7-2620M
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: lolvatveo and 6 guests