I have tried using my laptop as a bluetooth head set.krma-thkpds wrote:Tried modem and audio gateway and both work fine. Just can't figure out hou to move files between phone and laptop.
have not tried using the phone as my computer's speakers though
To config the file sending between your computer and your phone, follow these steps:
- Pair both devices
- go to bluetooth places, right click on your phone and click properties, then authorise all the services you want the phone to gain access on your computer with.
- right click on the bluetooth icon in the system tray, click bluetooth set up wizard
- choose config services you wan the computer to provide for other devices
- look for PIM item transfer and set a folder you want, and under other PIM items, choose save to folder. this is the offending option that was set to do not accept
- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:39 pm
- Location: Durham, NC
Installing the 184.108.40.2068 drivers on the X32 resolved the problem. I've previously tried the 220.127.116.1100 (bluetooth with enh. data rate, for Z60 laptops I think), but rolled back, and 18.104.22.16800 simply didn't work on my T43 at all.
2672-KBU X32, 1.5GB RAM, 7200 rpm TravelStar HDD.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests