LARGE picture files allowed here. Those with slow connections, beware!!! do NOT go here on your PDA or Cell Phone!
- Posts: 18673
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Mt. Cobb, PA
Don't know what to do with all your old parts?
I came across this, how about it?
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 am
- Location: N. Bellmore, ny
Hey, I have a clock like that too but with desktop parts that look like a skateboarder. Ill take a pic when I get home
Probably should be Thinkpad16by10.
Looking For: 386 laptop, IBM or not.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 pm
- Location: Wallingford, Pennsylvania
The symmetry of this just irritates me because the hands of the clock don't connect to where the TrackPoint is
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests