Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

German ThinkStation portable database now available

IBM or Lenovo Desktops, Workstations, ThinkStations, etc. Recent vintage, hardware/software..
ConfiguratorHelp

German ThinkStation portable database now available

#1 Post by ConfiguratorHelp » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:38 am

Those interested in a portable database of current model ThinkStations with European partnumbers and descriptions in German can get a database for their Android devices and selected BlackBerry phones. The new, longer partnumbers use the last two digits to identify the country (e.g. UK, SP, FR etc.) but any longer numbers used in the database end in XX. The database is one of five samples posted at http://www.pscfg.com/download.htm and you will also need the search engine, LenovoLook, available from the usual app Store sites. If you want products other than those in the five sample databases, that same web site has a tool which you can use to create your own. All the files involved are free.

LenovoLook allows multi-search. Separate the strings by commas, so you would type nvidia,2000,500gb and it will display a list of models containing those strings in the extended description. I would have attached a screen capture if I could figure out how.

Prices are not current for Europe, as I do not have access to current List prices, either from Lenovo Europe or a Business Partner. Suggestion for sources would be most welcome.