Keyboard for desktop

IBM or Lenovo Desktops, Workstations, ThinkStations, etc. Recent vintage, hardware/software..
Sand
Sophomore Member

Keyboard for desktop

#1 Post by Sand » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:28 am

I recently purchased the M57 9979 HE1 desktop, and I would like to upgrade to a better keyboard than the basic one that came with the computer. The problem is that I don't know which one it is that came with it. I just can say that it's a usb connection but has no usb ports on it, and there are no blue Enter keys.

I've been looking at the other keyboards available and other than the Enhanced one and the one like the thinkpad with the UltraNav, the others seem the same but with different numbers and slightly different prices. I don't want to buy the same one I have or have to return it if it's the wrong one than what I want.

Does anyone know what would be the upgrade keyboard before the Enhanced or Thinkpad one? I would like it to be wired if possible.

Thanks for your help,
Sand

Winthorpe

keyboard

#2 Post by Winthorpe » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:48 pm

you could always look at the product number on the back of the keyboard and find it on Lenovo's site... then decide what type you want to buy
--T61p 2.0 ghz 4gb RAM, 100gb 7200 rpm 570m 256 mb card--Ideapad S10 Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz 80gb 5400 rpm--M57 SFF 2.2 ghz 4gb Ram 250gb 7200 rpm-- X60 tablet 1.66 dual core 3gb ram 100gb 7200rpm--