I'm in the process of purchasing one of the two X40 models listed below.
X40 2371-6GA (1.2 GHz)
X40 2371-E6A (1.4 GHz)
Can anyone answer the following questions.
1. Which model uses the older Pentium M Banias CPU and which has the newer Dothan CPU?
2. Which model is classified as the low voltage (LV) and which is the Ultra Low Voltage (ULV)?
3. Which model would you prefer, given each has the same RAM?
1. Pretty sure the 1.2GHz CPU could be either, but the 1.4 is most likely Dothan.
2. The 2371-6GA is a LV. The 2371-E6A is also an LV. Neither one is ULV.
3. There is not enough difference is specs to matter. I would choose the one that is in the best physical condition, or has the best battery or other accesories.
T60 2623-DCU/SXGA+ IPS/ATI X1400
T43p 2668-H8U/UXGA IPS/ATI V3200
R50p 1832-NU1/UXGA IPS/ATI FireGL T2
X61t 7762-B6U dual touch IPS/64GB SSD
X32 2673-BU6/32GB SSD
755CDV 9545-GBK Transmissive Projection LCD
- Similar Topics
- Last post
X1 Carbon 3rd Gen - Trying to get working
Last post by jdhurst « Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:19 pmReplies: 1
Posted in ThinkPad X1 / X1-Carbon / X1-Extreme and later Seriesby amujee » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:12 pm » in ThinkPad X1 / X1-Carbon / X1-Extreme and later Series
- 1 Replies
- 652 Views
Last post by jdhurst
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:19 pm
- 5 Replies
- 873 Views
Last post by w0qj
Tue May 14, 2019 12:07 pm
- 6 Replies
- 2122 Views
Last post by Fosco
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:25 pm
X1C models...what's the difference and what should I get?
Last post by w0qj « Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 amReplies: 7
Posted in ThinkPad X1 / X1-Carbon / X1-Extreme and later Seriesby Thinkpad4by3 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 pm » in ThinkPad X1 / X1-Carbon / X1-Extreme and later Series
- 7 Replies
- 2019 Views
Last post by w0qj
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests