Mostly working except microphone (audio input) not working.
X1 carbon -
Mavericks 10.9.2 installer (USB) with chameleon as bootloader
Clover EFI installer for after completed setup.
audio codec: ALC269VC
USB Ethernet dongle: U2L-100P (AX88772B chipset)
what else ?
1. Make sure empty partition created before proceed
2. set below, add to org.chameleon.Boot.plist to enable graphics
<string>4</string> <--- Should be okay with 4, else you need to try other number.
3. Set bios to boot legacy (allow to boot from USB) .
4. Press F12 select to boot from USB
5. Follow other instruction where can found everywhere how to install mavericks. (normally just next next next and next....)
Once you complete the installation without problem.
1. Still need USB to boot to installed Mavericks. (Select the your local disk instead of USB when prompt to boot)
2. Now install clover - all should be default..just in case see below
- Install Colver in the ESP
- CloverEFI 64-bits SATA
- Driver64UEFI - EmuVariableUefi-64, OsxAptioFixDrv-64, PartitionDxe-64.
3. Once Clover install don't reboot yet (else u need to boot again from USB).
4. edit DSDT just add below to Device VID after the Method AINT (last method). Make sure DTGP is in DSDT as well.
Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
Store (Package (0x02)
0x04, 0x00, 0x66, 0x01 // <- if you are able to boot from 4 on the earlier stage, else you need to replace the number.
DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
5. Other like brightness patch you can get in from google.
6. If found compile error, just delete the error "Method" (should have 1 or 2 error from original Extract DSDT.)
7. Now put the DSDT.aml to EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched folder.
8. Check \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI should contents below else you might have problem to boot.
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi PartitionDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi VBoxHfs-64.efi
9. All the special kext (Fakesmc, voodooHDA, AX88772.kext(Ethernet dongle) move it to /S/L/E.
10. Update the bluetooth pidvid in /S/L/E/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/Info.plist as below, where PID 8678 (10) = 21E6 (16)
11. PID VID for USB Ether dongle, where you need to change it at /S/L/E/AX88772.kext/contents/Info.plist
12. Audio output only work using voodooHDA, still looking help to solve audio input (MIC) (Any helper?)
13. Other kext that working well like VoodooBattery.kext.
14. Fix the owner and permission of kexts, then reboot, sit down and enjoy...
Done... Hopefully I'm not missing any step .
If facing any problem just reply this post, dont PM, I try my best to help.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests