Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

T60 keyboard and mouse problems with fresh 10.6.3(newbie)

OS-X on ThinkPads
jp0213x

T60 keyboard and mouse problems with fresh 10.6.3(newbie)

#1 Post by jp0213x » Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 pm

This is my first hackintosh andI think I am starting to get the hang of this a tiny bit, but I am running into problems with the keyboard and mouse. I am using a usb kboard and mouse as the work around until I can get this figured. I was able to get sound and a few other drivers loaded by using the kexthelper app, but I am still having no luck getting the laptop keyboard and mouse to work. So far I've tried the appleps2, and the voodoops2controoler.pkg and still no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction, so I don't have to keep unplugging my keyboard from my desk to use on my t60 LOL.

Thanks

Silencer

Re: T60 keyboard and mouse problems with fresh 10.6.3(newbie)

#2 Post by Silencer » Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 am

jp0213x wrote:This is my first hackintosh andI think I am starting to get the hang of this a tiny bit, but I am running into problems with the keyboard and mouse. I am using a usb kboard and mouse as the work around until I can get this figured. I was able to get sound and a few other drivers loaded by using the kexthelper app, but I am still having no luck getting the laptop keyboard and mouse to work. So far I've tried the appleps2, and the voodoops2controoler.pkg and still no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction, so I don't have to keep unplugging my keyboard from my desk to use on my t60 LOL.
There's no need to create multiple posts. I've replied to you in your original post.
ThinkPad T60p with Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Intel Core 2 Duo T7600
4GB RAM, ATI FireGL V5200 256MB (1400x1050)