I am using Windows 10 (64bit) Pro on a 420s. I know it's not officially supoorted, but it works quite well.
What drives me insane is the following:
- I use the center button of the trackpad to scroll (in combination with the Trackpoint)
- every time I press the center button and release it (scrolling or not), the screen goes black
- the screen comes back after a while when I scroll or simple press the center button again.
Has anyone made a similar experience and tell me how to fix this. Scrolling with the center button is so ingrained in my habits, it's hard to "unlearn".
Any other form of scrolling ("left-click on scrollbar" or "two-finger trackpad") work just fine.
Past: IBM5150-8088 500 600E 600X T20 T21 5xT23 X30 3xX31 X32 T40 T42 3xT43 T43p SL510 T60p X60T X60s T61 2xT400 T410si T400s T500-3.06GHz X200 X201 X220i5 X220i7 2xT420s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 pm
- Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
Or trying with another keyboard.
Ultraportable: IBM lenovo X60s
Home theater: lenovo T420
Enable advanced features on older Synaptics touchpads with the registry: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122612
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests