The efficiency of two screens equally sized with equal numbers if pixels are equal. The time spent by a 4:3 user complaining about 16:9 is proportional to the inefficiency working with a 16:9 display, therefore the amount of useful work extracted is equal.
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am
- Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
1. Maybe "Use last known working configuration" can make them boot on other machines
2. You should select "Disable auto restart on failure" and take note of the details of the 0x7B error message.
Backup: X220 4291-P79 i5-2520M
Toy: X60F Core Solo U1300
In pieces: two retired but working X61Ts
RIP: 760XD 9546-U9E; X61 7676-A24; and a BOE-Hydis HV121P01-100 in failed SXGA+ mod
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 19435
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Mt. Cobb, PA
I could install W7 on them, but every boot had the 0x7B error.
Eventually I found this: https://tinyapps.org/blog/windows/20140 ... _swap.html
which works like a dream.
Check out The Boardroom for Parts, Mods and Other Services.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests