1. I have a R400 with Intel Core Duo CPU firstname.lastname@example.orgGhz with 2.96GB of RAM, which is running Windows XP Pro.
2. I have looked up articles on the web and gather that I could upgrade to Windows 8 Pro, except for
3. Window 8 Upgrade Assistant lists the Intel(R) Management Engine interface as not compatible.
Lenovo website says upgrades available for the the interface but my understanding is limited.
Would appreciate if anyone has some insight.
- Sophomore Member
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm
- Location: Danbury, CT, United States of America
The following link gives visuals on how to do this:
Run a Program in Compatibility Mode in Windows 8
http://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows ... windows-8/
My name is Stephen Fox. I am a '18 BBA and '20 MBA student at WCSU.
Disable Google Chrome End of Support Infobar on Windows XP/Vista
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests