Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

120 volt something (No clue what to call it)

Talk about "WhatEVER !"..
Post Reply
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: RTP, North Carolina

120 volt something (No clue what to call it)

#1 Post by jronald » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:47 am

Without going internally into the equipment, I would like to switch an additional piece of equipment on or off, depending on the state of the first piece of equipment. So some sort of line voltage sensor, on the 120 volt input line that would output to a relay, to bring the 2nd piece of 120 volt equipment on. Google without knowing what its called, did not help.

I see in my son's eyes, each day, the wonders I have squandered fortunes to possess and have sought my entire lifetime to attain. jrr 09/2011

T400's and T500's

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests