Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

*SOLVED* Tracking eBay international shipment w/UPAAA number

Talk about "WhatEVER !"..
_dim_

Re: *SOLVED* Tracking eBay international shipment w/UPAAA number

#31 Post by _dim_ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi there,

Same pb with a UPAAA number here (parcel from UK to France)
Checked on the "http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/track" website, but it only replies with :

Code: Select all

Date/Time (UTC) 	City 	Event 	Carrier Link
2016-07-15 10:14:14TZ 	- 	Tracking Details Uploaded 	-
Also sent a request to arvato like 15 minutes ago. Will tell you if I get some answer.
Also sent a question to seller with most details (!) I have at this time.

Dim.

_dim_

#32 Post by _dim_ » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:59 am

Hi,

so far, no changes at all :
- the upaaa... link on my ebay
- the "...pb.com" website results
- no answer from arvato
- message to seller on ebay site was not sent (I forgot to validate it), just sent it now.

To be followed...

Dim.

_dim_

#33 Post by _dim_ » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:45 pm

ok, some news, not very encouraging though :
I had some mails with the seller, who says he has no ways to know about the shipment, as it is handled to ebay.
The 3 other points have not changed.

Dickins

#34 Post by Dickins » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:03 am

we are 1st August 2016.
Things did not changed. Not in good anyway. Me clicking on the UPAA tracking number does not provide ANY info on the shipment, just simply states, multiple carriers. And we are both in the EU..

BengtBengt

#35 Post by BengtBengt » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes!!
This tip saved my day and I could find the carriers delivery location and force them to manually search for a box of correct size.
Thank you!

akjensen

#36 Post by akjensen » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello, it is now very late August 2016, and the description in the first post still adds up. Thank you so much for posting it (way back when) :)

I had been waiting for my Ebay purchase from US to arrive in Denmark for several weeks, and the UPAA tracking number made no sense. I actually thought this was going via UPS, but seeing and trying the description posted here made me realise it was GLS that was my carrier. And lo and behold, seems they got a full tracking on my package. My address appeared to be correct (on the GLS tracking page), so why they had attempted to deliver in a town 230 kilometers away with a completely different postal code is beyond me (at least the country is correct). Even worse, they also got a status line saying 'return to sender' ... Now I've written to GLS, hoping they can do something tomorrow.

But so far - the information appear to be correct, thank you again :)

helalfy

#37 Post by helalfy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 am

Very useful thread. Thanks everyone.

I am in Japan, getting a package from US. So may be I can share new experience for people in that part of the world. I just made an order last week for a friend but I think it's still too early to worry at this point. However, your posts will make me extra careful not to loose my package. So far, I used the tracking service at: http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/track

... wWhich gives me nothing more than "tracking details uploaded":

2016-09-02 19:38:28TZ	-	Tracking Details Uploaded	-
2016-09-02 19:38:00TZ	RICHMOND, TX,	Tracking Details Uploaded	-
2016-09-02 00:00:00TZ	-	Tracking Details Uploaded	-
While the eBay link doesn't give me any useful information, apart from:
"Multiple Carriers" and "The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier."

Update [2016/9/9]
On the eBay website (Purchase History, click the item's "View Order Details), when you click "Show Shipping Details" it now gives me another "Domestic tracking" number. By searching online, I found it belongs to USPS. This will give me details while still inside the US. Let me wait and see what happens later.

Final Update [2016/10/01]
I was able to track my package using the information in this post. What I want to add, however, is that shipping abroad from the US is very terrible. In my case, it took more than 3 weeks (from 9/2 to 9/26) hopping inside the USA from post office to the other and from carrier to carrier. Then 3 days from USA to Japan and 2 days inside Japan to my home.
I would strongly advise against buying from US. Many complaints confirm mine. Search, for example on Google, the North Houston TX 77315 post office where my package got stuck from a few days. Fortunately for me, my package eventually arrived.
Last edited by helalfy on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shortee

#38 Post by Shortee » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Awesome advise, tracked down my purchase using steps provided, phew cheers mate

Johan
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

#39 Post by Johan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 am

stocis wrote:so can anyone help me?

I have this tracking code UPAAA000000191309974 and no clue how to track it.
Welcome to the forum!

Question
: Did you actually take the time to read this entire thread from the very first post, before asking - or did you just ask as you do without first trying out what's already been explained?

Johan
IBM T42p's (2373-Q1U & -Q2U): 2.1 GHz, 15" UXGA FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 128 MB FireGL T2, 128 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate
IBM T42 (2373-N1G): 1.8 GHz, 15" SXGA+ FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 64 MB Radeon 9600, 64 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate

stocis

#40 Post by stocis » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 am

thanks for the welcome. and well.. I did read the two pages. I don't understand however how much time is required to get an actual update from the page other than the Tracking Details Uploaded thingy.

helalfy

#41 Post by helalfy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:10 pm

stocis wrote:thanks for the welcome. and well.. I did read the two pages. I don't understand however how much time is required to get an actual update from the page other than the Tracking Details Uploaded thingy.
Nothing really that you can do. It will update when it will update. eBay's tracking information is poor (that's what all this post is about) but at least it tells you your package is somewhere. When I complained to eBay that my package had arrived after the late arrival date, they said it's out of our hands, it's the postal service. They even removed my poor feedback about the seller. They said he did his best but there were delays from the side of the shipping company.

Cigarguy
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#42 Post by Cigarguy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Updates to tracking system is dependent on the mail carrier. It's not unusual for packages to arrive then a few days later before said package is marked as delivered. If you're not happy with it talk to the mail carrier.

stocis

#43 Post by stocis » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:52 am

helalfy wrote:
stocis wrote:thanks for the welcome. and well.. I did read the two pages. I don't understand however how much time is required to get an actual update from the page other than the Tracking Details Uploaded thingy.
Nothing really that you can do. It will update when it will update. eBay's tracking information is poor (that's what all this post is about) but at least it tells you your package is somewhere. When I complained to eBay that my package had arrived after the late arrival date, they said it's out of our hands, it's the postal service. They even removed my poor feedback about the seller. They said he did his best but there were delays from the side of the shipping company.
kinda stupid to know that you paid a substantive amount for delivery and no tracking updates whatsoever. I mean, I get why eBay changed their delivery system (people had 0.99gbp for the product and 99gbp for delivery to bypass PayPal/eBay fees) but this is gonna fail big time in the near future.

How?
(a) tickets for a concert or so, would've been expired/over by now.
(b) a pricey new product (iPhone/Mac/Playstation) on launch date claiming fast shipping. The 50-100gbp saved could've been spent to a local shop with immediate delivery.

Ok, like all of you here, I'm disappointed but at the same time realised that this kinda breaks the whole point of eBay.

dexlex

#44 Post by dexlex » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:00 am

Good day to all,
I am having the same problem like the most of you here had. I bought an item on ebay from USA and it was sent via GSP to Croatia,Europe. And then the fun begins: global tracking number, multiple carriers and the message:
This shipment has been transferred to ARVATO for delivery to the final destination # AWSPBE1610.........
That number was useless to me because it directs me to ARVATO tracking page that I cannot login to. I tried to contact ARVATO via
email and their official web page (somebody posted the link here before) but without any answer. Thank to this link http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/track I was able to find the current and updated location of the package (The ebay tracking page says the the same thing) and it says:

In transit - Exception-UNLOAD SCAN Oct-31-16, 21:30 PM, FRANKFURT

I have two questions,
1. Is there any way that I can find out the name of the delivery company and a new valid tracking number?
2. What does it mean "In transit - Exception-UNLOAD SCAN" ?

I will keep the post updated

dexlex

#45 Post by dexlex » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 am

Update to the above post; new tracking details:

In Transit with Destination Carrier Nov-02-16, 14:31 PM, MILANO

Still no answer from ARVATO

dexlex

#46 Post by dexlex » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:07 pm

The parcel arrived today

sam_zde

#47 Post by sam_zde » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:04 am

Hi there,

First of all I'd like to thank Johan for starting this topic.
Like others before me, I registered here specifically to thank him and to share some useful information for future reference.

I live in the Czech Republic and ordered an item on eBay UK, which was subsequently dispatched using the eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP).
The seller dispatched the parcel on Nov. 4, 2016.
On Nov. 9 an email informed me that the parcel had reached the Derbyshire (UK) eBay dispatching unit and provided me with a useless UPAAA tracking number.
No additional info was provided in the next 9 days, so I had no idea which carrier was in charge with delivery here in Prague.

Fortunately, I was at home when the courier came to deliver the parcel today, Nov. 18, so I could get my parcel in the end, but I'd like to inform all users living in the CZECH REPUBLIC that, at present (year 2016), the carrier in charge with parcels sent from the UK to the CZECH REPUBLIC via the eBay Global Shipping Program is UPS.
Therefore, if you were not at home when the courier tried to deliver the parcel and/or there were mistakes in the mobile number / shipping address, you can contact UPS.
I searched all over the Internet for this info without success, so I hope that others will find it useful.

As for the eBay Global Shipping Program itself, I find it very slow and expensive, so I think that buyers and sellers should agree on a less time-consuming and costly shipping service before purchase.

Thanks for reading!
Samantha

Metradio

#48 Post by Metradio » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:32 am

sam_zde wrote:......As for the eBay Global Shipping Program itself, I find it very slow and expensive, so I think that buyers and sellers should agree on a less time-consuming and costly shipping service before purchase....
The Global Shipping Program is beneficial for the seller and saves all the complaints from buyers: "you never told me about Customs charges" etc..

Mike

Magic_The

#49 Post by Magic_The » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 am

Hey guys, found this forum and topic via a google, so i want to thank all of you for helping!, i have a little question,

Im living in Israel and bought for the first time via ebal global shipping program,

as usual i have got a code that looks like UPAXXxxxxxxxx... the item was departed from "Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination"
the question is, will a get a normal tracking number so i can track it more confidently?

and yes, i have read all posts here, thank you, and happy holidays!

i will make a donation letter :wink:

Doug J

#50 Post by Doug J » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:34 am

Many thanks for your efforts in sending me in the right direction to get info. Was very frustrated. Very poor system on Ebay's part, especially in this day and age. Even a little code written to direct us to 'my ebay' or whatever to get the info.
Thanks again,
Doug

gheithen

#51 Post by gheithen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 pm

This is seriously the s hittiest tracking system I have ever encountered. I am enraged by how eBay handles this. From this forum I can see that people have been having this problem for years, but it has obviously not been fixed. I shop online a LOT and even on eBay, but this must be the first time I've used the GSP cause I've never experienced anything like this.

Updating tracking information TWO days after the package has been scanned? That is ridiculous...

I am sorry, I needed to get this off my chest. On to my question:

I have ordered a package from UK to Denmark. I've gotten all the information you guys have been provided with. I've gotten to the part, where they tell me
This post has been transferred to IML for delivery to the final destination
This is followed by a tracking link that goes to some sort of ep-eu.net which of course gives me no information whatsoever. I've tried the different couriers, where I've plotted the latest tracking information received, but I have gotten no response. Using http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/track gives me no actual link as it seems to do for others on here, but it tells me that my package is in transit with my destination carrier? Where my carrier link is supposed to be it says IMKDER, anyone who knows what IMKDER is, or IML for that matter??

jos

#52 Post by jos » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:58 am

To check IML and other delivery tracking:
https://packageradar.com/courier/

lim

#53 Post by lim » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:39 am

GO HERE https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/ go parcel id input your upaaa or upaab to track

Road_Hog

#54 Post by Road_Hog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 am

I too, joined to thank people for some of the helpful posts.

I couldn't get the PB tracking link to work but eventually found and used the same one as lim has just posted. Use that one, it takes you directly to the page to enter your UPAAA number.

I would second that it is an awful system, that is sooooo slowwww and I will come on to that. To the person that says but it takes care of customs etc, it doesn't properly, because it doesn't know the rules. I buy an awful lot of amateur radio stuff and this is excluded from duty etc, but ebay/PB just add it on as a default under electrical equipment.

I suspect most people are complaining about US purchased items and that at least ebay makes it possible to get sellers to sell internationally. I can't believe that it is that hard to get a quote from USPS for international shipping and drop the said item at a local post office.

On Monday January the 9th, I ordered two fairly similar electronic items from the States, one shipped direct with USPS and one with ebay shipping. They were both East coast, the ebay being NY and the other being near Chicago.

So, the ebay shipping left Brooklyn NY (not on its way to a local airport near NY) and then onto Flushing NY the next day. Then it took a day trip to New Jersey NJ. It then took an overnighter to Cincinnati OH (and East coast flight to GB would have been easier) and took a day's rest before heading back east and then south to Erlanger KY. Where it has spent the last 54 hours with its thumb up its @rse doing nothing, perhaps drinking bourbon over the whole weekend perhaps.

So the non ebay shipping left Machinaw IL with a proper USPS tracking number and arrived at Waterloo IA the same day. The following day it arrived at Chicago IL. It then spent a day processing at Chicago and the following day arrived at Detroit IL late yesterday (13th) where upon it was loaded on to a plane and shipped to GB, not Cincinatti and not Kentucky or some other place it doesn't need to be flown around the States. As it is around a 9 hour flight from Detroit I imagine it is probably landing in GB about now.

Whereas my ebay shipment is enjoying a good ole weekend of Southern hospitality and bourbon.

Metradio

#55 Post by Metradio » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:39 am

Road_Hog wrote:.... To the person that says but it takes care of customs etc, it doesn't properly, because it doesn't know the rules. I buy an awful lot of amateur radio stuff and this is excluded from duty etc, but ebay/PB just add it on as a default under electrical equipment...
Now that is interesting, I am a long standing radio amateur and it is the first time I have heard about the exclusion... please tell where did you get this information from ?

Mike

Road_Hog

#56 Post by Road_Hog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 am

Metradio wrote:
Road_Hog wrote:.... To the person that says but it takes care of customs etc, it doesn't properly, because it doesn't know the rules. I buy an awful lot of amateur radio stuff and this is excluded from duty etc, but ebay/PB just add it on as a default under electrical equipment...
Now that is interesting, I am a long standing radio amateur and it is the first time I have heard about the exclusion... please tell where did you get this information from ?

Mike
Transmission apparatus incorporating reception apparatus (AKA transceiver)

https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff/commodities/8525600000

"Import

The commodity code for importing is 8525600000.

Goods are subject to VAT standard rate.

Importing from outside the EU is subject to a third country duty of 0.00 % unless subject to other measures."

It is Duty exempt. VAT is of course payable at the standard UK rate. If you end up paying Duty, you will be charged VAT on the Duty as well. It relies on the seller putting this correct commodity code on the paperwork. Of course Pitney Bowes won't do that. Unless you are buying a high value item, the Duty won't be a horrendous amount, but I just wonder where else they are adding on or rounding up. Anything AR related (from memory, I think accessories are Duty free as well, but on a different code) should have 20% VAT added to the selling price and nothing else.

You can claim Duty back if you end up paying it (but not the VAT you paid on the Duty) via a form from HMRC, but I prefer not to have to deal with them.

Back to my original post, my ebay USPS parcel touched down at Heathrow a few minutes after my initial post and I believe is now making its way up to the Midlands for delivery early next week. My ebay Pitney Bowes parcel is doing some processing stuff at Kentucky - processing the bourbon no doubt. Hopefully they're fuelling up the Dakota at Cincy airport.

Metradio

#57 Post by Metradio » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks, I honestly did not know that..

Mike

jjlp

#58 Post by jjlp » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:56 am

Hi all from Kolding Denmark :)

So im having same issue with tracking a parcel from Ebay Global Shipping program.
I currently got 3 Parcel IDs and the latest is UPBEE0016C20D1ACF344 which on https://parceltracking.pb.com says that "Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination"
On my Ebay purchase history the tracking number is UPAAB000000204284593 and the status is, Carrier: Multiple Carriers, Status: Next tracking information will be available after 3-5 business days

Is there any way at this stage to figure out which carrier that my parcel has been handed over to in the so called International Destination? Or do I just have be patience even though its hard and I need my parcel by this comming weekend (8-9 apr 17)

Looking forward to hear from you all with great advice

Thanks
Kind regards
Jesper

Johan
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

#59 Post by Johan » Wed May 03, 2017 11:13 am

Update May 3, 2017 by the OP (Original Poster = me who initially started this thread back in November, 2014):

I just bought another item on eBay.com, from a seller in Indiana, USA. This item is also to be shipped with/via eBay's International Global Shipping Program. So, the other day eBay sent me another of their (very-difficult-to-use!) tracking-numbers of the UPAABxxxx format... :? Although my package is still in USA, the USPS site cannot find this UPAAB-number in their (USPS) system. However, the Parcel Tracker here works nicely, at least while the package is still in the USA (which is at this time still is). I intend to update this post as my shipment makes progress (from USA to Copenhagen, Denmark), so that other readers may find an updated "receipt" of how-to track the eBay UPAAxxx-stuff, which still is so difficult for many people. :evil:

Yes, this track-and-trace thing IS still an issue for many international eBay-buyers: This thread has at the present time been read more than 403.000 times (!), reflecting the widespread frustration with eBay's very poor track-and-track information. Weird that they don't get it fixed or improved... how hard can it really be?? :roll:

Update May 5, 2017:

1) After the package has left USA, the Parcel Tracker here is apparently no longer useful for tracking the shipment (probably because the domestic-US "UPAAxxx" number has now been replaced by another waybill/tracking-number).

2) The tracking-method as explained in my first post in this thread still works nicely: First, select the “My eBay” menu, then select “Purchase history” and then click on the bold-blue print UPAAA tracking number, and finally click on the “AWSPBE” number in the pop-up window.

Today, after clicking on the "AWSPE" number for my shipment, I landed on the German Artis-Web page (which seems NOT to be usable if not being linked-to directly from eBay, unless having an account, which eBay seems to have). The Artis-page informs that my package is being shipped to Germany, and from there on will be handled by the GLS-courier. However, the Artis-page also report that there are several (!!) incorrect details associated with my shipment, incl. a wrong e-mail address (!!), a wrong phone-number (!), and my street-adress seriously messed up. If visiting the German GLS Track-and-Trace site, my shipment has not been registred as received by GLS... so it must still be somewhere in transit at this time.

It is obvious that eBay has (still!?!) one or more errors in their system that is passing along the buyers-information (name, address, contact information etc.) onwards to the carriers that takes over, after the shipment has left USA. Spooky that this continue and continue to be so difficult, troublesome and erroneous for eBay, year after year after year?!? Ooh, well, what to do other than remembering the wise words in the Serenity Prayer:
God, grant me the serenity...
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

:wink:

Johan

Update May 12, 2017: I received my shipment yesterday, and the below show its interesting (and neither particularly effective, nor particularly CO2-friendly!) journey:

Time and date 	                 Place                   Message

Thursday,  May 11, 2017  9:26 AM Kolding, Denmark        Delivered
Thursday,  May 11, 2017  6:22 AM Taastrup, Denmark       Out for Delivery
Thursday,  May 11, 2017  6:04 AM Taastrup, Denmark       In Transit with Destination Carrier
Thursday,  May 11, 2017  6:04 AM Taastrup, Denmark       Delivery attempt - Bad address
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:37 PM Taastrup, Denmark       In Transit with Destination Carrier
Tuesday,   May  9, 2017 12:50 AM Neuenstein, Germany     In Transit with Destination Carrier
Tuesday,   May  9, 2017 12:43 AM Neuenstein, Germany     In Transit with Destination Carrier
Monday,    May  8, 2017  2:51 PM Neuss, Germany	         In Transit with Destination Carrier
Saturday,  May  6, 2017  6:00 PM Feltham, United Kingdom Customs Cleared
Saturday,  May  6, 2017 11:30 AM Feltham, United Kingdom In Transit with Destination Carrier
Thursday,  May  4, 2017  1:20 PM ERLANGER, KY 	         Shipped from the Global Shipping 
Center to International Destination
Wednesday, May  3, 2017  7:19 PM ERLANGER, KY 	         Customs Documentation and Labeling
Wednesday, May  3, 2017  2:28 PM ERLANGER, KY 	         Processing at Global Shipping Center
Wednesday, May  3, 2017  7:18 AM ERLANGER, KY 	         Arrived at Global Shipping Center
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  9:24 PM ERLANGER, KY            Delivered to warehouse
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  9:24 PM ERLANGER, KY            In Transit-Arrived at USPS Facility
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  8:24 PM CINCINNATI, OH          DEPART USPS FACILITY
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  8:24 PM CINCINNATI, OH 	 In Transit-Departed USPS Facility
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  3:48 PM CINCINNATI, OH          DEPART USPS FACILITY
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  3:48 PM CINCINNATI, OH          In Transit-Departed USPS Facility
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  1:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH          Arrived at USPS Facility
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  1:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH          PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017  1:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH 	 In Transit-Arrived at USPS Facility
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017 12:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH 	 Arrived at Post Office
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017 12:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH          ARRIVAL AT UNIT
Tuesday,   May  2, 2017 12:10 PM CINCINNATI, OH          In Transit-Arrived at Post Office
Monday,    May  1, 2017 10:04 PM INDIANAPOL, IN          Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
Monday,    May  1, 2017 10:04 PM INDIANAPOL, IN          In Transit-Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
Monday,    May  1, 2017  4:48 PM NOBLESVILLE, IN 	 Departed Post Office
Monday,    May  1, 2017  4:48 PM NOBLESVILLE, IN 	 In Transit-Departed Post Office
Monday,    May  1, 2017  2:30 PM NOBLESVILLE, IN 	 Acceptance
Monday,    May  1, 2017  2:30 PM NOBLESVILLE, IN 	 In Transit-Acceptance

(the item was bought on eBay.com on April 30, and paid immediately, same day, using PayPal)
IBM T42p's (2373-Q1U & -Q2U): 2.1 GHz, 15" UXGA FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 128 MB FireGL T2, 128 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate
IBM T42 (2373-N1G): 1.8 GHz, 15" SXGA+ FlexView, 2 GB RAM, 64 MB Radeon 9600, 64 GB 1.8" SATA SSD, IBM a/b/g, BT, Win 7 Ultimate

X1Carbon

#60 Post by X1Carbon » Thu May 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Thanks, I used your method to get DHL(in my case) tracking number. However now pitneybowes website also show the dhl tracking link (top right corner)

Hope my X1 Carbon arrive soon, I'm from Sri lanka. :D